Kettlebells

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I'm not familiar with curling but kettlebells are what russian ironmen have used for a long time. US military have started using them as well.

The DVD I got was from Target was this one - it is decent for a beginner kettlebell regimine.

http://www.amazon.com/GoFit-Kettlebe...dp/B00109Y1SW/
  • curling....extremely s-l-o-w----using a type of brush-broom and a thing that looks like a kettleb.sliding s-l-o-w-l-y across ice.........shuffleboard in s-l-o-w-m-o......thanks for the info, i appreciate it....i think i'll start with the instructional and a 10 lb. and wait to see what the Firm offers it is probably likely their routine can be done with a 10lb instead of 5# too.

my waistline progress is slower than curling, maybe this will help.
  • Hey, Nelie, Mel and all you other kettlebell users -

Skwigg has a post about them and a recommendation for a new program on her blog today here
  • Spiffy, I have both volume 1 and 2 of those videos. I also have a couple other kettlebell videos. Enter the Kettlebell is a great book but like she said, doesn't really give you a program. The From Russia with Love book does though and is also great for someone starting out with kettlebells.