This web site is in trouble........

• Look Folks I haven't been here for to long but I know how important this web site is to so many of us and yet this site is in dire financial straights. Now most of us will know just how that is.
    This site has over 14,800 members. I just don't see a problem because no matter how tough we a financial bind we have most of us can easily fork in $1.00 per month , every single month. In that way the site is secure and who knows what wonderful things could be added! Please, this is more than a weight loss support. Here we have friends to cherish, here we can share our problems no matter what they are and the members really care. For me I don't know what I would do without the people here to back me up and understand. A pledge of $1.00 measly dollar a month .........surely we can do this to keep our site and even make it better. Lets band together and do this simple little thing .

I will start.....$1.00 a month every month, That's all it would take and God know we waste more than that in a week so lets here it and more over lets do it. You 'll never get a cheaper deal in your life and accomplish so much.
    Thank you for Listening
    Pam
  • Sign me up!!!
    It's worth more than that to me, so where do I send my checks?
  • Click the link at the top
    Where it sez "Please help support 3FC" and you'll be sent to a donation link through Amazon.com. MUCH easier than sending a check via snail mail - and no stamp to boot! Plus 3FC gets the $$ quicker that way. Personal checks take up to two weeks to process believe it or not!