Holiday challenge (9weeks)

You're on Page 4 of 4
Go to
  • Way to go Spideranne!

I'm still holding so that's a good sign. I have my plans set for the new year i.e have signed up for dance class and yoga classes. I have a week off at Christmas so I after the big day I will be cleaning out my cupboards and the fridge to get rid of anything not suitable (will donate anything good to the local Food Bank) and take some time to make up some new menus for January.
  • Well I weighed myself first thing x-mas morning and I was down another pound. Yipee! Of course then I proceeded to eat the day away yesterday. But I'm back on track today so I'm hoping by next week I can at least maintain that loss.
  • Hi everyone... ok December really sucked for me in general! As of this morning I am up a half pound total (of course just last week it was more than that)... so I am at 166. Considering the lack of tracking, overeating, and no exercise I am happy with the current 166! I am going to try to lose one last pound by Jan 1 so I can hit 165.
  • Still maintaining - phew!
  • Well, wanted to do a final check in on this challenge. I ended up gaining a pound this last week. I went over my calories on quite a regular basis so this is no surprise. So ended up loosing a total of 8 lbs on the challenge, so even though didn't meet my goal, I'm pretty happy with the results. I'll see you all in the Jan. challenge.
  • Well I think I lost a whole pound...winter is hard for me to lose due to bad weather and less activity...however not gaining during my chocolate covered vacation is a plus!!

I am just going to focus on not gaining any weight back until spring and then work on that last 10 lbs

Keep the faith my friends...all you need is the desire and you shall have it...just maybe not as fast as you want...

to all my buds on here!!