Pictures Please :)

You're on Page 6 of 12
Go to
  • Kat, you look great. I'd be interested to see the difference so keep searching for that higher weight photo.
  • MY word Vampalicious! I f I had nto seen your before pix with my own naked eyeballs I would never have believed you ever had a weight problem looking at the after pix!
  • To all the new pics posted, you all look fab, and skinny... well done ladies.

• My £12 Zara dress!
  • Ooooooooo, Helen, that is VERY nice my woman... you do look super skinny....which you are.
  • Don't you look amazing

• Wow, Helen, you look GREAT and you have a FAB pair of legs!

Antari - I your avatar.
  • Woooo nice pic and nice dress! A bargain!

• Me and mummmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee last weekend before the ballet

• Very nice
  • Ahh - frus - you look like your mum (I mean it in a nice way!).
  • Helen - fab dress and fab legs!

Frus - you are walking proof that it doesn't matter what the scales say if you do enough exercise.
  • Jen - what a lovely picture - you look great - and your Mum looks lovely as well.

Now.... there is NO way that you can ever tell me that you and I are comparable when it comes to weight... that day I look like you do in that picture will be the day I will be completely happy and stop dieting!!!
  • Well you do have 4lbs on me at the moment.... And I suppose that I have 2 inches on you

But I suppose we really need a proper pic Sarah
  • ok hi im new. ill put up a post of what i used to look like before i had my baby. then what i look like now