Wednesday Menu, October 18, 2006

• I wanted to call it Weepy Wednesday but I decided that would be entirely too depressing for the rest of you!

Breakfast: Shredded wheat and bran, double serving of peaches, skim, equal

Lunch: Oatmeal cottage cheese pancake, with SF maple syrup

Dinner: LO Core meat sauce, ww rotini, fresh broccoli
  • I think that we can all shed a tear with you Vickie...anyone who has had a beloved pet die knows the sadness.

Breakfast: 1/2 cup blueberries, banana, decaf coffee with lf milk

Lunch: tuna with ff mayo on WW wheat bread, apple, lf milk

Dinner: not sure yet
  • B: oatmeal with Splenda, skim milk
    L: whole wheat rotini pasta mixed with tuna, chopped red onion, and FF Miracle Whip
    D: ??

Snack: unsweetened applesauce
  • BF - nothing, WI today.
    lunch - smothered chicken and barley, yogurt
    snack - apple or pear
    dinner - maybe soup and salad - no real time to cook tonight, have a parents meeting at dd's school at 6:30. Oh well.
  • today's meals
    1 - c. cheese and 2 fruits

2 - polenta sauteed in oil stacked with a bit of avocado, some black beans and a fried egg along with homemade squash soup

3 - fruit and popcorn and yogurt

4 - a big bowl of ww pasta with squash and red pepper sauce

5 - a treat at DQ that costs me 2.5 pts.

6 - a bite of fruit and a glass of warm milk

How does this look so far?
    Is daily popcorn a problem or do a lot of us eat it?
  • thursday will be better than today. i promise. looks like the rest of you did well. congratulations.

i try to limit popcorn to once or twice a week. i think we each have to do what works for us. if eating popcorn daily helps you stay focused, then i say, "go for it." even though i try to limit, some weeks i have it more often. i guess we just do what we think is best.
  • Kally, sorry it too me so long to see your menu. Are you vegetarian? I didn't notice any protein. Protein helps fill you up as well. I only have popcorn once a week at the most because I add smart balance light to it and I can't afford the points more than that. I think it's ok to eat as long as it doesn't slow down your weight loss.