Average Weekly Loss NSV

• I don't weigh myself because I get scale-obsessed. But when I go to Curves I get on the scale backwards and let the lady there write down my weight on my chart. She knows not to tell me what it is.

But she asked me the other day if she could tell me what my average weight loss per week is and I said OK.

It turns out that over the 3.5 months I have been on my weight loss plan, I have lost an average of 4 pounds per week! I was shocked but happy. I hope it keeps coming off that fast.
  • Congratulations on your loss... and what a great way to track your progress. You sound very strong!
  • That is awesome!!
  • WTG! That's wonderful! It looks like you've really gone down in sizes pretty fast too. WOOHOO!

• that is amazing! keep it up!
  • Thanks for all the encouragement. It really helps keep me motivated!
  • i wish i could be that strong, well done from dropping from a size 24, thats an incredible loss, especially if they say there is about a stone to a dress size (wether thats true or not i dont know) truly inspiring, size 8 is an amazing goal, ill be happy a size 14 hehe :-)
  • Holy Cow, that's great!!!!!
  • 4 pounds........................ a week??? Wow with numbers like that who needs a scale - you'd be better off with say ummm I don't know a clothing store?
  • That's awesome! Major willpower there, and it's paying off!

Kim