Cheers for us all!

• There's something I've been wanting to share with you all. It's sooooo easy to fall off track, eat something later regretted, skip that exercise session, look at yourself in the mirror with frustration or worse, and so on.. I'm sure we could fill pages with all the things that are difficult about trying to lose weight and being overweight. And when we feel bad, it's sometimes hard NOT to be hard on ourselves..

Well I just want to say how much I applaud all of you for all of your hard work and effort!!! I am truly in awe of what I read on these boards and I don't think it gets said enough: how amazing and fantastic what we are doing is! Sure sometimes we fall off track and it may take us a while to get back on, but WE KEEP ON TRYING - and that is something to be truly proud of. So I hope you all give yourselves the credit that you deserve and take notice of the many many amazing things you are doing!
    And I want to say it again, WAY TO GO!!
  • yaaaay for us!

it takes a while to get back on that horse...but boy does he ride.
  • I agree. Thanks for the reminder that we are ALL doing something great!
  • Big Cheers to Us ALL. Thanks for the happpy reminder.
  • You are so very right!!!!! You put it into words beautifully. Thanks for the reminder.
  • I agree! Atleast we are trying to do something for ourselves!!!