Tough Day

• I'm semi-new here so I'm not sure anyone knows anything about me yet, so I'll give a little bit of background first. I'm 24 years old, I live in Michigan and I teach Computers to High School Freshmen.

I just wanted to post today because I'm SUPER proud of myself! I had two rough classes so far today and all I wanted to do for my lunch was go out and get a nice cheeseburger and some greesy fries... BUT... I knew how upset I'd be with myself later on tonight and I opted for my EasyMac Cup, my peaches and my crystal light!

I'm just super excited because I feel like I've made that first step now to making healthier choices!

Aubrey
  • WTG!!! It's always hard to beat those temptations, but you did it!!! Keep it up!
  • That's great, Aubrey! Congratulations, and welcome to 3FC!
  • Way to go!!!

High school freshman, ouch. I majored in Education for a year, but I couldn't make it through my practicums. Especially grades 7,8, and 9.
  • Congrats! The first steps are the hardest!
  • You SHOULD be proud of yourself! It's so easy after a tough day to just go and blow everything - well done for not letting it get to you!

And welcome!
  • Thanks everyone for the comments and support! I did just splurge a bit though, but I figure that the Carmel Apple Sucker that was brought to me is better than lunch at Wendys anyway! =)
  • Tough day at work here too - free coffee in the lobby and boxes and boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts. The old me would have had at least 1 donut (and probably would have made sneaky second and third trips for more). The new me just walked by and went and got my 0% Greek yogurt and fresh raspberries - they taste better than an old donut anyway!
  • Congrats! And welcome!!!

• Welcome to 3FC! Congrats to you and you should be proud. I haven't been eating that well today but also haven't been eating that bad so I guess I'm doing good too.