Planning for October 10, 2006

• I know it's not as inspiring as veggie's ( ) but I thought I'd start one as I don't see one up yet.

B - 2 slices whole wheat
    1 egg
    1 cup skim milk
    1 banana

L - veggie burger + tostitos bite size chips (YUM)
    1 8 oz container yogurt

S - errrr...this might take a lot of control but I'm thinking I'll make myself some boca chick'n wraps

D - 1/4 cup white rice and lentils.

Exercise: 45 minutes at the gym - DONE!
  • Br: oatmeal w/applesauce and cinnamon, milk & banana smoothie (this is just milk and a very ripe banana....so naturally sweet....yum)
    Sn: watermelon
    Lu: salad-romaine, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas, egg whites w/ff dressing
    Sn: yogurt
    Di: probably some spaghetti squash w/pasta sauce or brown rice with steamed veggies
  • Morning,

Breakfast - steel cut oats w/1% milk, fresh raspberries, walnuts and coffee

Snack - flatbread thingie with nuts and seeds, laughing cow light triangle

Lunch - chicken chowder that does not look very appetising but it's all I have and I'm not going to that bbq place no I'm not! yoghurt, banana

Snack - cottage cheese, peach bits

Dinner - salmon filet, string beans, oven fried sweet potatoes mmmmm.

Water - 3 liters+

Exercise - rest
  • B: 6oz yogurt, 1 med apple, 1 baby banana, coffee w. splash of 2% milk (225cal)

L: lean cuisine meal of salmon and pasta (240cal)

S: string cheese (80cal)

D: lentil curry w. steemed mixed vegies (350cal)

S: ff cottage cheese, light rye crackers (275cal)

Workout: Teach 1hr yoga class tonight
  • B- toasted pancake with some peanut butter and banana and maybe some honey drizzled on top
    L- sweet and sour stir fry with turkey and two crispbreads with a but of light maragine
    D- no idea but something easy cuz we have puppy class - chicken and veg maybe
    W- 4L
  • Sunni, I was kinda giving up when no one else bothered to post this weekend!! But thanks for heading it up today
  • b: serving of reeses(favorite cereal) lol , the cereal, not the candy

l:small portion of pasta and meat balls

d: rice, veggies, sauce, onions, and some more meatballs

love it
  • oh yea, and with my cereal, i had a half serving of milk, only 185 cal for breakfast.