Yay ! I Exercised today! October 2006

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • We've got Halloween treats and parties to deal with this month, and Canadian Thanksgiving, so let's keep moving!

Today:

15 minutes of stretching exercises this morning
    2 hours of walking
  • Good job! Keep it up!
  • Thanks!
  • This morning I took a short hike up the hill behind the house to retreive a water tub for my horsey. Then walked around the place - maybe 20 mins total? After missing my last 4 hikes, I got winded a bit fast - that sucks, I guess loading and unloading furniture and boxes isnt the cardio workout you would think.
  • Monday - 30 minute walk at lunch.
  • Monday Night - 1hr, 2 mile hike with pack

Felt really good to break a real sweat again and I always feel so energized afterward.
  • YOU GUYS MY TICKER MOVED!!!!

I've had a bad week and eaten a lot of unhealthy foods, and haven't exercised, but I still lost a pound! Although I didn't eat very MUCH in a day, so I guess the calories came out to less than I thought.

I have never been this excited over one pound. Haha.

Today I played DDR for 15 minutes. I know it isn't much but I re-thought my plan, and I'm going to take smaller steps instead of leaping into things. Right now I'm working on getting back into the habit of exercising, and then I will focus on increasing the amount of time I do it. So I'm proud of myself for losing a pound somehow, and for exercising at all today.
  • Tuesday- 30 minute walk at lunch
    + 60 minute dance class in the evening.

Wednesday - 30 minute walk at lunch.

Way to go ajandpj!

Congratualations Sashabee!
  • I'm down another pound! *is proud*

20 minutes DDR today-- could have gone more but I did have to be at work on time!

Also, I've come up with a Plan. I planned out good, healthy meals for the next five days-- and if I follow that plan, and exercise every day, I'm going to reward myself with my faaaaavorite board game ever: Betrayal at House on the Hill. It's seriously fun, and never the same game twice!

I figure five days is a long enough time for it to be challenging for me, but short enough to stick with it. I'm not going to weigh myself again until after my five-day challenge is done.. hopefully I'll be down another pound or two!
  • Congrats on losing another pound!

Thursday - 30 minute walk at lunch
  • Friday: 1 hour walk
    Saturday: 30 minutes of yoga
    Sunday and Monday: took a break
  • Monday Night - 1.5 hr hike with 5-10 lbs waist pack.
  • Tuesday: 30 minute walk at lunch

Wednesday: 30 minute walk at lunch even though it was pouring rain
  • Catching up for the week:

No exercise on Monday or Tuesday as I was sick.

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - 30 minute walk at lunch each day

Today - 40 minutes of yoga
  • Well we adopted a little pug puppy a couple months ago so I have been walking almost daily. I usually take the little guy out two or three times a day for 15-20 minutes each time. If I am ambitious we go for one longer walk about 30 minutes. We named him Java and he is my little baby!

Here is a pic of our little guy...