Finally, passed the 70lbs gone mark!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • It's been a long road.. been on the heavy side my whole life. However, these last 9 months have been amazing. They started out with me ready to give up on everything and here I am, 9 months later and 71lbs lighter.. And never have felt better in my whole life. I never realized how much weight was holding me back, physically and mentally. This site has been a great aid in my loss.. I've learned a lot and found a lot of inspiration during the times I felt down. And, most of all, my fiance.. the absolute love of my life has helped me more than he'll ever know. Through weekly weigh-ins and my bad food cravings, he's been there to support me and give me the reason to keep going on.

I finally feel liberated. I have 16 more pounds to my goal weight, which may or may not hold, I have to see when I get there if I can, and need, to go lower. But it is safe to say that I am on the right road and CAN do this as a lifestyle.

Here are my comparison photos, I started on Jan 9, 2006. [Sorry if they're too big ]

This is the only regular photo I have from before, it was Xmas Eve. The other is from last week.

It means a lot that I can share this with you all. I can actually say I'm proud of myself.
  • Wow! You should be so proud of yourself! And you did this all within (almost 10 months!) You're such an inspriation! You look great!
  • WOW! Your transformation is absolutely fantastic! Congrats! You look great! Gives me great inspiration because exactly where you are is where I want to be by next summer. I am 227 today. Thanks for sharing!
  • You look amazing!!!! WTG
  • Wow what a difference! I hope to be where you are one day. I like the new hair too! You look great.
  • WOW!! you look AWESOME!! well done to you!!
  • Wow, you look amazing!!! Great job!!!!
  • You look fantastic! Absolutely amazing change.....so much more confident and sooo beautiful! You are pretty much at my goal and its great to see the difference that I too will make in the coming months.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!
  • WoW girl ... you're sizzlin!! What a change ... congrats-congrats to you!!
  • Wow, you look great! Wonderful job.
  • You look AMAZING!!!! Good for you
  • WOW, you look GREAT!!!!
    CONGRATUlATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • you look AMAZING!!! love the new hair!!
  • You look GREAT!!!

Kim
  • Wow what a difference! You look fabulous.