Chicken Salad

• Ok so I have been having a real craving for chicken salad. I am on induction and i am sure that it can be made with mayo, but what about miracle whip? and if so, anyone have a good recipe?
  • I love chicken salad and eat it quite often. All I use in it is, chicken, mayo., onions, pickles, boiled eggs, a TBSP of mustard and occasionally walnuts. I don't ever use Miracle Whip because it has 2 carbs per TBSP, I think, but mayo has 0 carbs. Most people add a little salt, but I don't use salt. sometimes, I boil my own chicken breasts, but when I'm lazy I use canned , chunk chicken from Swanson.
  • That sounds really good lillybelle! I think you just helped me with dinner tonight!
    maggie
  • I enjoyed a simple chicken salad during induction. It was out of one of those Tyson chicken cans, I used bama mayo and 1 tbsp of walnuts lightly crushed and sprinkled. It was great, filling and it didn't even effect my induction weight loss or give me cravings.
  • Your Welcome Maggie, I make it quite often, especially for lunch when I'm home alone. A lot of people use celery in it too, but I don't care much for celery. Try some, it's really good.