A Delish Fish Dish Wish..

• I've loved reading everyone's chicken recipes - I am so inspired! Does anyone have awesome fish recipes to share?
  • Hexxell, lately I've been making fish in the oven or on the grill by putting a little oil or cooking spray on a piece of heavy duty foil, placing a fish filet in the middle and seasoning it.

Then, I wrap it into a packet, and put in the oven for 15-25 minutes (depending on how thick the filet is) at 450 degrees. Or toss it on the gas grill for the same amount of time.

Sometimes I use Chef Paul's seasoning, which is spicy but really delicious, or lemon pepper seasoning.

I think I have some old WW fish recipies stashed somewhere, I'll see what I can find.
  • Thanks a lot! Sounds great - I'll try it out!
  • tally,
    i've been doing the same fish in foil maneuver you're doing ---- i just can't get enough of it! i especially like to use alaska cod with onions, fresh lemon, and lemon pepper. after about 15 minutes in the oven, i tear open the top of the foil so the fish can carmelize a little on top. i eat it with baked fries: guiltless fish and chips!
    lori