Before and after pics

You're on Page 1 of 6
Go to
  • Okay, I'm going to get brave and post my pictures. The after pic, taken just last month, is a little goofy because I was giggling and crinkling up my nose. But anyway, this is the best I can do. The first one is of me and my son, Shane at his grandma's house. The guy in the background is Shane's Uncle, although the picture is dark.

As long as I've been around these forums and I can't remember if this is where we post before and after pics or not, so mods, if you need to move it, I'll understand.

Okay, here goes... don't laugh! 85 pounds later and my teeth fixed, you can see a big gap in the first pic.

• I'm speechless....you look great and happy...way to go, you!
  • Wowzas!!! You look great!!!!!
  • Hot mama!

Seriously, Linda, you are looking wonderful.
  • Wow Linda well done! You look like a little bird perched there on that chair!

It's great seeing what you look like after posting with you here .

Way To Go!

Also, do I see a Wolverines cap on that there table?

GO BLUE!!!!
  • WOW!!!!!
  • Thanks, everyone, you make me feel so good!

And yep, Lynne, that's a Michigan cap.

GO BLUE BACK ATCHA!
  • Wonderful! Care to share how you did it?
  • Cool, Linda! It's so nice to have a face with a name. You look wonderful! Great transformation!
  • Quote: Wonderful! Care to share how you did it?
    I'm a calorie counter. I watch my calories (and saturated fats) very carefully. But I never gave up the foods I love, I just eat them in moderation and make sure I count them in with my calories for the day. I don't believe in deprivation because this isn't a diet for me, I'm in this for life. And no way am I gonna go the rest of my life without fried chicken and Taco Bell, lol!

Thanks, everyone
  • Omg! You Look Fabulous
  • you look great! wtg!
  • You look excellent!
  • You look so much healthier and happier!
  • Quote: I'm a calorie counter. I watch my calories (and saturated fats) very carefully. But I never gave up the foods I love, I just eat them in moderation and make sure I count them in with my calories for the day. I don't believe in deprivation because this isn't a diet for me, I'm in this for life. And no way am I gonna go the rest of my life without fried chicken and Taco Bell, lol!

Thanks, everyone
    You have a very healthy attitude about your lifestyle change--I feel just the same, although I like Del Taco rather than Taco Bell!!!

What a difference in your pictures--what a difference those pounds make. You look wonderful.

Congratulations!!!