NSV ... Inches lost!

• I've been on my journey since August 2005, and up until May 2006 I seemed to be doing pretty darn good, I lost 90 lbs in 9 mths! Well, after hitting the 90 lb mark (May 19, 2006) I decided to take a short break from counting ... boy, talk about a smart move! My plateau (with a teetering weight of 3-5 lbs) lasted 16 weeks! Thank goodness I finally broke it on September 11th (my B-day!) by losing 4 lbs (now 5 lbs).

Anyway, getting to my NSV - I measured today and even tho I'd been plateau'd for so long I still managed to lose 7.5 inches ... bringing my overall Inches lost to 85 3/4"! Hard to believe that there's 7 FEET less of me than there was this time last year!
  • That's just wonderful Stacye!! I've always loved reading your posts and you are such an inspiration. You look fabulous, btw!
  • Wow!!! You ladies are such a huge inspiration! Congratulations on your success!
  • Stayce, you've done brilliantly! 7 feet less - oh my God thats amazing. Well done you!
  • Thats wonderful!!!! Congratultions!
    I love your picture, you look WONDERFUL!!!!
  • Wow, what a tremendous loss! The difference in your face alone....you're a beautiful woman!
  • Wow - way to go!
  • WOW!!!!!! that is a huge difference! congrats!!!!!
  • you look great!!i love seeing pictures with results,it keeps me motivated.keep up the great work.
  • You are such an inspiration!!
    I have only lost 1 lb in 3 weeks, but I'm not giving up............these extra inches HAVE to go!
  • Thanks everyone for your super sweet comments and support!
    Coming to 3FC each day (even when I'm not posting) to see *YOUR* progress is something that has helped to keep me going (especially during my plateau) - Congrats on your success and THANK YOU for being such inspirations ... to ALL of us!
  • Wow! That's fantastic! You're such an inspiration!