Im baaaaack

• Well hello again ladies.. Ive been gone for a few months again.. I fell off the wagon again and have had a hard time gettin back on. But ive been eating good, and just got back from walking a mile (not bad for having not walked in about 2 or 3 months). I decided maybe joining back in will give me the little extra boost i need to get back on track... Things have just been so crazy the last few months.. ugh. but now im gettin depressed again because i gained a bunch of weight back, so im just gonna start fresh! lol
  • Hi Heather! Welcome back We're in the same boat... I just came back to the boards too for that extra bit of motivation and support I was missing.

This time let's hang on to that wagon for dear life and not fall off it, okay?
  • BACK ......prodigal daughters! LOL! Good Luck to you both! You can do it!!!!
  • Lol im gonna TRY to hold on! I gotta get down under 200 somehow... I really just started eating HORRIBLY and using hte 115 degree heat as an excuse to not exercise. Well, its just now starting to cool off, so im hoping ill get more motivated to walk again!
  • welcome back
    i'm new here and trying to not lose motivation!
    i'm glad the weather here is cooling down too! late summer really really sucks!
    is your hubby home still ?
  • yeah, my hubby is here thank god. His unit is in iraq but he got to stay becuase hes injured.
  • good good!! i was wondering because i could imagine it being harder without him
  • HI Heather!! Welcome back.. Glad to hear your dh is safe at home.
  • Hi Heather!

Welcome back! Sorry to hear your hubby's injured, that's not good, but glad he's home with you!

Take one step at a time with getting back into things. I find I get too overwhelmed with how much I have to lose when I start thinking too far ahead... if that makes ANY sense... LOL!

Good to see you!
    Manda
  • Thanks alot girls! i alreay feel so much better just being back here.. And ive already lost a pound! (and that was when i weighed myself after eating) So im slowly gettin back on track. I just wish i hadnt gotten up to this weight again lol.