new to this forum

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • thought i'd say hi

My name is Nessa I'm 46. Married to brian who's 35 !

i've been heavy a really long time now. but i'm working on it. since May 1 when I weighed 286 (down from my heaviest of 293) I've been on South Beach Diet. Well South Beach Way of Life.... I've lost 32 pounds so far.

I have less than 100 to go (98 left) can I still join you guys?
  • Welcome, Nessa! Of course you can join us, we're glad to have you! Congrats on the success you've had so far. I think you'll like it here.
  • Nessa

It's wonderful to have you here...we'd be thrilled to have you join us. Post often so we can get to know you, OK?

Linda
  • Quote: Welcome, Nessa! Of course you can join us, we're glad to have you! Congrats on the success you've had so far. I think you'll like it here.

Hi Mary thanks for the welcome.... and I think i will like it here. I remember this site from a LONG LONG time ago... but i just wasn't ready. now it seems to be working. it helps that my DH is doing it with me....
  • Quote: Nessa

It's wonderful to have you here...we'd be thrilled to have you join us. Post often so we can get to know you, OK?

Linda

Hi Linda,

thanks for the welcome... be careful what you wish for... I'm a posting fool on some of my message boards....
  • Nessa!
    We love posting fools
  • Hi Nessa

I should have done that the other way around I'm 34 and my other half is 55!!!! I keep teasing him that I'm looking forward to him getting his free bus pass in 5 years time!!!!

Welcome along!!! Congrats on your success so far, and look forward to getting to know you better!
  • Quote: Hi Nessa

I should have done that the other way around I'm 34 and my other half is 55!!!! I keep teasing him that I'm looking forward to him getting his free bus pass in 5 years time!!!!

Welcome along!!! Congrats on your success so far, and look forward to getting to know you better!
    yeah I hear you Kykaree I tease DH that he's gonna be the youngest guy in AARP.....
  • ok here we are:

December 31, 2004 our wedding day nearly 70 degrees in Baltimore:

more casual July 4th 2005

same clothes August 2006 he's lost 75 and I've lost about 30 here:

• Welcome, Nessa!! Congrats on your 32 lb. loss!

70 degrees on December 31--wow!! Love the wedding photo. Your dress is gorgeous, and the bouquet is so beautiful.
  • Thanks Sheila it's good to be here.
  • Welcome Nessa!!!
    Glad you are here. You are off to a fantastic start.
  • Welcome Nessa!
  • Nessa:

You will love it here, I know I do. Congrats on your weight loss thus far that is great and great that your DH is right with you.
  • Welcome to the board Nessa! Congratulations on your success so far, and your dh's as well!! That is great that you guys are doing it together!