Core Challenge for September 4-10

• This is a one-week challenge! Did you weigh this morning? If so, write it down somewhere. We'll weigh again next Monday.

If you have normal WW weigh-ins, this is separate from that. If your usual weigh-in is on Friday or Saturday, go ahead and do that ... but this is a Monday to Monday challenge. We'll do this from time to time just to keep ourselves on track.

So let's shoot for a minimum of one pound gone by next Monday!
  • I don't think I'll join in this week! But definitely next week count me in

Frouf
  • i'm in. i'll use my ww wi on fri.

thanks for starting this for us, kathy.

frouf, what do you mean you'll do it next week?
  • Okay Okay - I will try and lose 1 more lb by Saturday morning - then I'm not responsible for the rest of the week and week following?

Now when I get back - well that's a whole nuther different story!!!

Frouf
  • Now, Frouf. Don't you EVEN tell me you can't stay on some sort of plan while you're on vacation! Ya goof!

We'll just be glad to have you back ... and then we'll work on whipping you back in shape. Meanwhile, you'd better have a good time! Don't forget that you're cruising for us all!!
  • OK, I'm in ..one pound by next Monday.

Done, no problem!
  • Hurrah just the motivation im looking for!!! Ok im in also, really have to get the scales moving, havent lost for a couple of weeks now and i need to see the numbers go down!!
  • Count me in as well! After my eating this weekend, I need to quickly get back on track.
  • Okay, okay.
  • maybe i should have not used fri's wi. i gained .8. i'll weigh again monday to see if the scales are friendlier.