Whole Foods Menu 8/30

• B-oatmeal w/walnuts,raisins&honey
    L-romaine salad w/soy taco meat, tomato,avocado, salsa and cheese, blueberries
    S-ww graham cracker, tea
    D-pot roast, green beans, carrots, fruit salad (strawberries,orange&kiwi)
    S-tea, dark chocolate, almonds
  • b--omega flax cereal, skim milk, 1/2 banana
    l--I think I'm going to order a baked sweet potato and salad.
    d--leftover couscous, mixed baby veggies and chicken
    s--grapefruit
  • Organic and vegan, as usual

Smoothie of fresh mango, pineapple, orange juice, unsweetened soy milk and ground flax (this was soooo good, creamy and satisfying!)

Enchilada casserole (corn tortillas, black beans, pinto beans, onions, garlic, tomatoes, chili peppers, celery, carrots, zucchini and corn with spices and nutritional yeast)

Salad of mixed greens, beets, celery, carrots, cucumber, chickpeas and quinoa and a homemade miso lemon garlic dressing (miso, Udo's oil, lemon juice, garlic and spices)

Steamed broccoli and tempeh with an orange ginger sauce (pureed ginger, garlic, onion, apple cider vinegar, pepper, shoyu and orange juice)

Fresh pineapple spears and unsweetened soymilk

Iced herbal tea with lemon @ a coffeehouse meeting

64 oz. water
  • Here's the plan - I'm going to be working at the State Fair from 4 - 8 pm, so I'm planning on dinner there. Fortunately, the sweet/greasy foods don't appeal to me, whew!

B'fast:
    1/2 cup lf cottage cheese
    1/2 peach
    1 oz walnuts
    ww toast w/natural pb

Snack:
    Apple

Lunch:
    Large spinach salad with tomato, avocado, hb egg, lf sesame ginger dressing

Snack: ?

Dinner:
    seafood pita: shrimp, crab, lettuce tomato, sunflower seeds, sour cream in a pita. This is my favorite food at the fair. It's excellent, though given the nature of pitas, it gets messy.