A daily reason

You're on Page 5 of 24
Go to
  • Today I will stay on program because I wanted to be able to do a step aerobics work-out for 30 minutes.
  • Today I stay OP because I want to see a loss at WI tomorrow!
  • I will stay POP today because I like being good to myself and that doesn't have to include anything sweet or chocolatey.
  • I will stay POP today because my 16 yr old is working a full time job and doing his homeschool in preparation for marriage in a couple of years! (OH MY GOD!) And I want to be there!
  • Good morning all! Today I will stay on plan because the cake and ice cream and extra 2 lbs I gained over the weekend have to come off before WI tomorrow. Besides I want to keep my energy up today and feel good about myself.
  • I will have to face the wine I drank on Saturday, today at weigh in. I will never do that again. That is why I will stay on plan today. Ever, never again. I should be down and I will not be.
  • I want to stay on plan today because I haven't been able to diet (eat right) more than one week successfully in year and now it is 12 days... takes 21 days to make a habit.
  • I will stay POP today because our November trip is looming and I know I will be a happier traveling companion for my DH if I'm not as big as I am now. Plus, maybe I'll need to shop for some smaller clothes by then.
  • I will stay OP today because I feel better choosing the right fuel for my body.
  • I will stay on plan today because like reddeborah, my Cancun trip is coming up soon with my hubby and I want to look my best! So I totally understand what you are going through reddeborah and you can do it! I have lost about 30 lbs now and plan on being able to wear my cute little bikini while I am in Cancun! All I can say is thank God for Carb Enders cause I have a feeling I am going to need them if I plan on drinking any cocktails while I am there.

So I plan on staying on plan today so that I may hopefully lose a few more pounds before my trip at the end of this month. I would love to be under the 180 mark.

Jen
  • I will stay on plan today because my scale finally said 160 again this AM!!! That seems to be my FAVORITE number these past couple months but I really am close to a new decade!! I wish I could weigh naked at the COD--LOL.
  • I stayed on plan today because I would like to see the 160"s.
  • Today I stay OP because I KNOW I will see a loss at WI tomorrow.
  • Today I will stay OP because my tease of a scale showed 159.8 this AM--I am almost afraid to breathe!! We'll. I fell off the wagon at the luncheon so I was doubly surprised this morning. Tonight is Bunco so I need to try really really hard.
  • Good morning everyone!

I intend to stay on plan today because I want to see a loss tomorrow during WI. I have been working really hard this week to keep the momentum going by walking on my treadmill each night so I am hoping to show a loss come tomorrow. Keep up the great work everyone and stay focused!

Jen