Working 9 to 5....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • **cue Dolly Parton**. I got a job. I'm soooo excited that I couldn't resist posting here. It's the first job I'd interviewed for that I really wanted since I've been looking, and I got it! I interviewed yesterday, they called me today, and I start Monday! Also, my birthday's tomorrow so it's just really been my week. I'm hoping the new job will also help to jump start my weight loss again. It's hard for me not to stuff my mouth when all I'm doing is sitting around the house but I always seem to eat so much better when I'm working. Go figure. Anyway, pardon my little party but I am one excited chick right about now!
  • That is great news!
  • Grats on the new job and on getting the one you really wanted!! And Happy Birthday!!!
  • Wow, I am excited for you with your new job.

Happy Birthday to you ~ hope you have a wonderful day.
  • Margaritas all around!!

Congrats, Scarlett!
  • Congrats on the new job!
    And Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoy your day!
  • Congratulations! Also, I love that song - it is in my workout playlist and it always kicks me right in gear when it comes on.
  • I immediately starting singing that song in my head when i saw the title of your post Congratulations on the job! Cant wait until September when i turn 16 so i can get a job.
  • Great news! Congrats! I'm sure you'll enjoy your birthday now!
  • Thanks everybody! My birthday was great too!
  • Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!
  • Oh, yikes, didn't realize when this was posted. Happy Belated B-day!
  • Congrats and Happy Birthday! What a great birthday gift. I am so happy for you
  • Great news! You must tell us how your first few days have been. Congrats!

Elycia
  • Congrats And i celebrated on your birthday. It's mine too!