Huge NSV!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I can finally fit into an 11 (10 in even size stores)! It's almost unfathomable because I don't ever remember being this low in weight or clothing size.

It's crazy almost because I was always an overweight kid and I never paid attention to clothing size back then (except I DID want to be in smaller clothes). When I did start paying attention as a kid I was in the highest size, a 16. When I did my crash diet at 13 I only got down to 13 and went on a long binge and got back up to 18 and then beyond so this is amazing to me.

I have a cute little size 11 skirt that fits me GREAT but no where to wear it to! Thank you all for all your support here!! It's what got me started and kept me going (and will keep me going)!
  • WTG!!! Lets see a picture of you with the skirt on. I bet it's cute!
  • Congratulations, it does feel so wonderful to fit into the smaller sizes. I am happy for you.
  • Yay! What a fantastic feeling! Wear the skirt anywhere - even just around the house - you deserve to wear it!
  • Thank you gals so much!! And you know what, that's a great idea.. finally a reason to wear it haha! I will go out and get a digital camera (and possibly a scanner if I have enough money) tomorrow. I need to post progress anyway hehe.

Congratulations to you all, btw!
  • Congrats im sooo happy for you. I Hope you know youre an inspiration to people like me.
  • WTG Congratulations!!
  • Sli, thank you!

Quote: Congrats im sooo happy for you. I Hope you know youre an inspiration to people like me.
    That's really sweet and it means a lot to me!! Congrats on your current loss and I wish the best in your journey!

I bought a digital camera and I'm going to have to find a way to take a picture of my before pics so when I do that I'll get pics up.
  • Quote: Sli, thank you!

That's really sweet and it means a lot to me!! Congrats on your current loss and I wish the best in your journey!

I bought a digital camera and I'm going to have to find a way to take a picture of my before pics so when I do that I'll get pics up.
    Since I don't have a scanner, I also had to take a pic of my before, and what I did was take the pic at a distance (so it isn't blurry) and then I uploaded it, transferred it to Paint, zoomed in on just me, cropped it, saved it into photobucket and then resized it.

I hope that made sense, if it didn't, tell me and I'll try to explain better. I'm almost ready to pass out . . .

Oh, and congratulations on your size 11!!! I think that's where I'll be when I reach goal. I bet you look fantastic!!!
  • Quote: Since I don't have a scanner, I also had to take a pic of my before, and what I did was take the pic at a distance (so it isn't blurry) and then I uploaded it, transferred it to Paint, zoomed in on just me, cropped it, saved it into photobucket and then resized it.

I hope that made sense, if it didn't, tell me and I'll try to explain better. I'm almost ready to pass out . . .

Oh, and congratulations on your size 11!!! I think that's where I'll be when I reach goal. I bet you look fantastic!!!

Thanks a bunch for that tip!! I'll try it later in the morning since it's 3am and I'm ready to pass out too.

Thank you so much and by the way, I think you are so beautiful!! You're an inspiration to me.
  • I Just Wanted To Say...congrats!! That Must Be So Exciting!!
  • Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures.
  • Quote: Thanks a bunch for that tip!! I'll try it later in the morning since it's 3am and I'm ready to pass out too.

Thank you so much and by the way, I think you are so beautiful!! You're an inspiration to me.

Thank you And you inspire me dear!!! I could never have lost 80 pounds when I was 18!!!
  • I am SOOOOO happy for you!!! I know what an incredible feeling that is and I can picture the smile on your face. I am really looking forward to seeing the pictures.

I sometimes wish that I had done something about my weight when I was younger, but I have to accept that things happen for a reason, and at least I DID something, even if it took to my early 40s to 'wake up'.

You have definitely put a smile on my face, to make a lovely start to my day.

Take care,

Zelma
  • Thanks so much all; *every* one of you are sweet and it means so much because without the support I don't think I could have done it!!

You all have done so great in your journeys! You've all made me so happy! I wasn't having the best day until I came here.

Btw! I just posted my pics here!

Harpo -- thank you!! I'm glad
    Zelma -- I've said things like that to myself, "why didn't I do that before" .. but what you said is true.. you *did* do it and you have done so well!

I'm almost in tears here!