Back in Kindergarten #16

You're on Page 3 of 8
Go to
  • Hey everybody!

Well I'm the Cookie Monster too!

I'm 54 % Evil............

You Are 54% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
    Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.

How Evil Are You?

http://www.blogthings.com/howevilareyouquiz/

Also I just cleaned the bathroom the old fashioned way, with lots of elbow and knee grease! lol. I've heard from people that those Mr. Clean things don't clean as well as they say............so just decided to do it the way I've alwaysa done it!
  • ***You Are Ernie***

Playful and childlike, you are everyone's favorite friend - even if your goofy antics get annoying at times.

You are usually feeling: Amused - you are very easily entertained

You are famous for: Always making people smile. From your silly songs to your wild pranks, you keep things fun.

How you life your life: With ease. Life is only difficult when your friends won't play with you!

Hello Sesame Street buddies. Who was my dear friend Bert?
    I really was surprisd to be Bert...I have quite a sense of humor, but I think I am also clever. Oh well. Love SS anyway.
    Hope you are all doing great here. I have had computer trouble and plan to call a tech tomorrow. I am on DH's laptop tonight and hate the keyboard.
    New house is looking good. The brick is all on, garage door and opener, paint..etc. Flooring gets started this week ands the kitchen guy comes next week. I FINALLY picked the bedroom carpets, so that is done. No curtains or blinds yet...but I have 6 weeks.
    I took new pictures, but my computer being down ..of course the photos are on there. I will take more.
    Talk to you later...
  • Good Morning

yay for me, I gotten a lot of exercise in! Trouble is I've also gotten a lot of cookies in too...guess I should have been a cookie monster
    Ugh, I went to the dentist and of course I have to go back. I'm very self concious about my teeth. I hate them with a passion. I'm 22 and looking forward to dentures just so I don't have to deal with getting filling after filling and crowns and stains and root canals and crookedness.

ok rant over

Sue - house sounds like its looin' good!

Cristina - I did a lot of yard work in the hot sun yesterday too. My dad was trimming the hedge-of-reduculous-length around our yard and I was racking up after. I agree...don't want to do that again!
  • Hi everyone! Nothing really going on here. I am doing great with eating though.
  • Good afternoon chickies

I am melting....so tired of this heat.

SUSAN-NYC...funny, for most of my life I was afraid of dentures. My mother got them at the ripe old age of 29, yikes! So for many years I had this dream I would be somewhere and my teeth would just start falling out. Now...I am at an age where I think the same...get the dentures and be done with it, lol! Well, at least we both got in lots of exercise...wish I had some cookies though, lol.

KATY...I do the same thing...I get bored and go all over the internet and those yesterday were fun, lol. Ran out of time though and there were so many more I wanted to do, lol!

SUE...can't wait to see pictures of the new house...it's getting closer...bet you guys are excited too! I'm excited for you. Any offers on your house? Keeping my fingers crossed that you get one soon.

BEP...good for you for doing great with the eating.

SUZYQ...sure do miss you around here missy. Hope you are having a fun time though. Bet the girls are missing you too!

SHEL...I almost bought one of those bath mop thingy's. I didn't though because it seemed kind of high priced. I was at the local grocery store and figure I can get it a little cheaper at Wal-Mart or Target. Going to Target Friday to pick-up DS's bd cake so will check theirs then. It's so hard cleaning those showers and tubs-I HATE shower enclosures!

HI SHAWNA, JULES, MICHELLE and KATHY!

Not much going on...still hot here. For some reason I slept until 10 a.m., yikes! Not sure what was up with that except that I woke up this morning at 1 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep for a while. Went and bought groceries and that's about it. Just taking the groceries from the car into the house made me sweat...that is how hot it is. So now I am doing some laundry and that is about it, other than a little bit of cleaning, actually just straightening the house. It's never really dirty so there never really is much to do. Anywho...gotta go give the doggy a bubble bath, oh joy. He hates it and I always get wet! Need to shave him as well.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. Take care ladies
  • Mennnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Ladies!

Well I woke up to my once "clean" bathroom to a not so clean bathroom!
    The maintenance man came to fix our sink that was leaking, which I'm glad of that and to fix our toilet which we've had a problem with since Day #1 of living here. BUT you think he would clean up his mess after like our maintenance man before him did? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! So I'm glad I didn't get the whole floor finished, but what I did do (beside and behind the toilet) is not all not clean again! And do you think my dear sweet husband could have cleaned up after the guy BEFORE I woke up???????? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! MEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hub has "retreated" to his office and most likely will stay there for a bit.......lmao.

So I cleaned up the sink and toilet, but decided to wait on the floor. I was on my hands and knees cleaning that floor and what not, as I always do, and that is no easy task for me, with my back the way it is. So the floor will wait!

Anyways...............I know its not that big of a deal, but just made me mad that was the 1st thing I saw when I woke up!

Anywho.........today I'm not doing nothing! I finished my laundry yesterday so today I'm doing nothing since tomorrow night is back to work! Dread that..........

So I hope you all are having a good evening!
  • P.S............Did any of you happen to see the movie, "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore and Jimmy Fallon? We watched it lastnight as it was on Showtime on Demand, and its a very cute movie! Even hub liked it!
  • Just checking in really quick....Billing day today at work!!! Yuck--extremely busy for me since the co-worker who has been out since the end of April is still out with no definite date of coming back--she is released to work at home but almost everything we do needs the system ! I am just really blue with Elvan's death and the extra money for the trip and then $ for the car repair has me stressed (like I wasn't stressed before) I am blessed though, if DH couldn't have done all the work I would have needed a new car before my budget allows......
  • Hi everyone! Sure is quiet in our neck of the woods! Must be everyone is busy! Not much to post...have been doing good with cals. Ta Ta!
  • Hi All

Ugh, I'm on some sort of an eating spree. Hope it will end soon. Hope you all are well, bye!
  • Where is everybody........(echoooo echoooooooooo) lollllllll.

Hope you all are doing well!

• Hi to all of you!

Not much going on here...I have more housecleaning to do today...so exciting

I've been keeping my food diary this week and it has been going well. Scale hasn't budged...yet... keeping my fingers crossed.

The weather has cooled down a bit so we are more comfortable...hope you are all staying cool. Have a great day
  • I'm definitely staying cool. I have been mostly keeping myself inside in the a/c.

I'll be smokin' again today. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm!!! I am going to do a big ole turkey breast and some chicken. Light & Yummy!

Other than that, just some cleaning, laundry, and keeping my kiddos entertained.
  • Morning!

Stuffed myself with cookies last night I"m not sure what's wrong. I'm scared to look at the scale monday because I know I've done some damage. MUST DO BETTER TODAY

On a happy note I get to get out of the house and go visit some friends for the night back in my college town. it will be nice to see people once more bofore I leave. 19 days and counting!

I have a cold sore. ARG. I'm not sure what caused it this time either...I haven't been sick or crazy stressed...at least its small...only looks like a big zit.

Katy - Yes thank goodness it has cooled off...I never thought I would be excited to see overcast skies in the morning
  • Checking in real fast.

I gained so much this week! My plan of eating sensible went out the window with pizza the first night and gravy served in some form for most meals. I even had a bowl of gravy one morning (a white gravy with sausage - yum) ate it like soup!!!
    I enjoyed the children and would go back as a counselor . I totally hated the arts and crafts - bunch of control freak women who sat inside all day. So, counselor next year!!!
    Going to bond with the girls.
    Read an email from baby sis who has decided to keep the money from the life insurance. I guess the apple didn't fall far. After we had talked of sharing it equally for the last 2 months.

anyway - I will try and catch up over the weekend!!