Please Read****** About New Recipe Subforum!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am getting the new recipe subforum added, and will be adding in recipes and sectioning everything out for you all over the next few days! Please be patient with me as I make these changes-I will be adding recipes one at a time, and deleting the same recipes from the old recipe thread as I do so...so the result will be the new section will get larger, and the old thread will slowly disappear. That is the idea, anyhow.

I will also have stickys and information about the new section up in there soon.

Aphil
  • Wow, thanks so much Aphil. This is a great addition to our forum!
  • Thank you so much for all your work on this !!!!
  • Thank you Aphil, for all of your hard work! It's looking great!
  • Gosh, that's got to be a lot of work! I've been recipe surfing for the past few days--I love to try new ideas. Thanks!!
  • Aphil- This is so awesome for you to do this for us. Thank you!!!
  • Great progress and I know you've only been at it a day or so. THANKS!
  • Aphil, you rock! It looks awesome already! Thanks for taking the time to do this!
  • Aphil - !!!
  • Aphil I hate to even ask this since you are doing so much but since your in there reorganizing already could you possible seperate the Main dishes section into Beef, Pork, Chicken, Fish ect??? If not thats ok i just thought that would be super easy to locate something. Thanks again for all your hard work!
  • I planned on trying to do that. I am currently splitting up recipes in the dessert section into:

cookies/brownies/bars
    cakes/pies category.
    other desserts

and the appetizers area into separate stickys for:
    appetizers
    drinks
    side dishes

It is taking a really long time to weed through everything-but if anyone wants to take a look, there are a couple recipes listed in those two sections that are stickied, and the recipes have all been edited for typos and have all chat/talk deleted out of them, etc.
  • Thanks!!!
  • Great job we ALL appreciate your hard work a BIG thank you.
  • Thanks, Aphil! That is so cool!!! It's really wonderful of you to take the time to do this for us!
  • A great big thank you from me too. It will be so nice to find a recipe pretty quickly now, rather then sifting through so many threads just to find the right recipe. Your hard work does not go unnoticed. Thank you so very much.