Wyllenn in Onederland

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Okay, here they are.

First 2 pics from last April. May not be my highest weight ever, but within 5 pounds - -say 290. Hubby took them when I wasn't aware of it.

Then, more recently, down to 198. I don't love the pics, which are really staged,
    but I think I can start to see collarbone in these new shots, and I am definitely making progress!

• You're beautiful! AND I definately see collar bone! Keep up the great work! Congratulations on your progress so far!
  • You look like a different person. I know you don't see it, but I do. You look so happy and radiant; it truly is inspirational to those of us who are just starting out. So thank you and again, congratulations! You're amazing.
  • Heather, I'm sooo proud of you!
  • Wow, you all found these fast!!

Caroline -- Oh, I see it! I also see the fat still! But I AM so much happier!
  • WOOOOOO! WTG, Girl! You look fab! Even in your "staged" pictures, you look very vibrant and happy.
  • You look amazing and so happy!

• You...are...BEAUTIFUL! And there is definatly collar bonage!
  • Heather, these are wonderful. You are looking great. And there is no doubt, your collar bones are very visible!
  • Look at your slim, happy face! Radiant
  • Heather, you're amazing! Great piccies showing a confident, glowing lady. Thanks for sharing them with us.
  • Thanks for all your comments. I'll have to remember "collar bonage," Melissa!

I chickened out on showing the "side views" where you can see a real change but also that there's still a ways to go! I'll save those for later...
  • Fabulous!!! thanks for sharing and being an inspiration!
  • Heather... What a difference in the pics! Your effort is more than showing.. it is shining!

3FC is a better place because of you.
  • Ohhh, great collarbones! You look terrific!!