Everyone Weigh In 07/14/06

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Welcome to the 3FC's general weigh in thread! Everyone is welcome to join, just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around. Good luck, all!

Me: 188, down 1.5 pounds from last week. I still don't see much difference in myself, but I have more proof that others do. Last summer when I walked a couple of miles when I got home from work around midnight, no one really seemed to notice me. This year, I've had 3 or 4 cars stop and the drivers ask me if I wanted rides. One fellow pedestrian followed me for a bit a made a desperate bid to become friends. I guess I'm recognizably human now! I am in a small town with not much of a crime rate to speak of, so I'm not really scared of this attention. It's just odd compared to how it was last year.
  • I lost 2 pounds this week. I was so scared I had gained. We were on vacation last week and there were a few times that I did not eat so well. I did manage to do my cardio 3 times during the week. I think that is what saved me.
    Terrie
  • I'm 194 now (down 4 pounds!) -- the lowest I can ever remember being. Annnd I reached this weight on my birthday (Wednesday).

EDIT:
    I'm 193.5 and my size 13 junior jeans are loose! *excited*
  • I am down 2 lbs. from my maintenance goal. 143 lbs. this morning.
  • I am down to 168 as of this morning. 4 pound loss after nearly 3 weeks without any progress. I have finally moved into the Overweight catagory instead of the Obese catagory. This is the lowest weight for me since I became pregnant with my daughter 7 1/2 years ago. I am soooo happy!
  • Aaaarrrrrgh!!!! Still no change.

Oh well, it's TOM for me. That's my story!!!
  • I have lost 3 pounds this week. I haven't been here for a while to post. Last week I gain a pound but didn't worry much about it because I thought I had ate to much salty foods that week and figure it was water weight. As of this week though it was a bonus to see a 3 pound loss.
  • Quote: I'm 194 now (down 4 pounds!) -- the lowest I can ever remember being. Annnd I reached this weight on my birthday (Wednesday).

Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday
  • well im at 191 this week down 7 lbs . I havent felt to well so i havent really had a big appetite. and i have really increased my water intake and less salt. Absolutlely no sugar *unless it was in the foods premade* no candy or pop* ive had water. no cake, no pies. nothing like that. so anyways good luck everyone and i hope i feel better before i start working again. bye
    misty
  • Quote: Congratulations and Happy Belated Birthday
    Thank you so much!! And congratulations to you too!
  • Sounds like everyone is doing really well, yay! My weigh in day isn't until tuesday so I still have a few days to go yet before I count it.

Glad everyone is doing great though, congrats!

~ Angie
  • I'm 181 today. 3 lbs less than a week ago when I started....and I don't think I was obsessed this week. I've had loads of family visiting and have let loose a LITTLE, but feel very under control and that is a very good thing! I have, however been to the gym 5 times this week and I stepped up the workouts a little, setting a goal for myself when I walk in of at least 30 GOOD minutes of cardio, and I usually end up with 35 or 40 and I'm dripping in sweat when I leave....yey!! This week is going to be another good week, I can feel it.
  • I'm up 1.5 lbs. from last week .

I'm determined to get it off by next Friday though so I'm going to make sure I keep on track with my calories and maybe do a bit more exercise.
  • Just a quick note, everyone. I just started working graveyard. That means I go to work from 11 pm to 7 am, instead of going to work at 3pm like I used to.

It doesn't mean much to this thread really. The only thing is I might start it late Thursday nights instead of the middle of day on Fridays. Or, I might just wait till I come home Friday mornings and start it then. I don't know how I'm going to do it, yet. I will still do, but there might be a slight change as to when.
  • brooke26
    Good job on your first week, that's awesome. Yay!! for you!

Tealeaf
    Bummer on the shift change (unless you don't mind it, of course).
    I hope for you it's temporary. It's a hard life trying to sleep all day and then staying up all night.