Thanks Cathyxxx!!!!

• I just wanted to say thankyou for all of your knowledge regarding thyroid issues. I have been lurking on this board for quite some time - just never really posted. I have gone to a number of the websites you posted regarding being hypo. It has prompted me to contact my local Hollistic doctor that prescribes Armour. I am so excited to see what he says regarding my symptoms and what he can do for me! I have begun to do Sea Salt in my water and am picking up more vitamins tonight. I have had a HUGE struggle with weight loss. The last time I visited my endo I mentioned this. Her reply was "you lost 2 lbs since the last time you were here" However, the last time I was there was 12 months before! UGH. So, I am looking to get healthy, lose weight and hopefully start my family soon. Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have truely opened my eyes!

you are an

• Hey Yoda, thank you so much for letting me know! you have made my day!

I am so glad to hear that the info helped you!!!!!!!!!! and that you have found a doc that can help you!

I'm just trying to share the info that I could have REALLY used about 25 years ago.

I would love to hear about your progress whenever you want to post about it.

Again, thanks for letting me know!
    hugs & blessings,
    Cathy
  • I wish I would of found out a lot of information earlier myself. That is why I am so glad that you are able to share it. People need to know that their are other options out there to treat this disease! I never would of found that Holistic doctor if I hadn't read your posts. I cannot explain how I feel every morning to wake up 2 hours before I have to go to work (I work at 9:00)! Before I would roll out of bed and into my car in order to get there. I fell 100% better and it will get even better soon.

Thanks Again!
  • Yoda,
    I am thrilled to know that you are feeling better!
    It truly blesses me!
    hugs,
    Cathy