New to the binge thread..

• Hi all,

I have been posting on the 100 lb group, which is a FABULOUS group.. but I would also like to post here because binge eating is my main issue and from reading the posts, I can see where this group would be really helpful to me as long as it does not follow the OA premise, which I have really serious issue with, and its not the religious aspect.

Thanks,
  • You're welcome to post here, Elaine. We have two main active threads: Our weekly binge-free challenge thread. On this thread, we don't mention specific foods, as they may trigger someone. BUT, when you do binge, and need to confess, we have our "Cyber Purgers" thread, and you can mention your binges in detail.

And we have a profile thread stickied too!!! Read those to get to know everyone better and then post yours!!!!
  • Elaine,

Hello, I just recently started posting here myself. The people here are wonderful, supportive and human too

Sarah
  • Hi Elaine,

Make yourself at home, I'm been here less than a week myself. This is a super bunch of ladies
  • Elaine!

Hope to read more from you soon!

Kate
  • Elaine, we're glad to have you here!
    The OA forum is a completely separate "forum" under the Chicks in Control forum (did that make sense?), so no worries there.

And congratulations on your first six pounds!
  • Hello
  • Thanks everyone!