Plan for 7/5/2006 Wednesday

• The past 4 day weekend. I did good on it all I am not going to put the whole list up here I did workout all weekend. I am still doing good. I lost 2 more pounds...

Today
    B-egg mcmuffin
    s-pairs
    L-grilled chicken/salad
    s-snack bits
    s-tuna
    D-? I will get back to you on this

Walk...40 mins
    Swimming....1 hour

So Who else is planing out their day?
  • Unicorn - I'm your posting stalker today!
    Haha...I have now two posts that are following yours so I thought I'd declare myself your unofficial post stalker for the day...

Planning:

B - 1.5 cups skim milk and 3/4 cup frosted flakes

S - Nature Valley Oats n' honey bars (2/pack)

L - 1/4 cup rice + cooked veggies (bell peppers and potatoes)

D - 1 serving spaghetti (no meat, added veggies)

S - If I'm still hungry, same as B.

I exercised quite a bit this long weekend - went for 6 mile walks (out of which I walked 1 mile) but I ate quite a bit too so it evened out (I suck) and I'm stuck at 165. Boo to me.
  • Today I'm planning:
    B-2 TB walnuts and 11 almonds
    S-raspberries
    L-greek salad
    S-peaches
    D-turkey&broccoli pocket, raw veggies w/hummus, watermelon
    S-popcorn
  • la3y - congrats on the 2 pounds and doing so good on the long weekend! GOOD FOR YOU!!!! You must be feeling great!!! I got lots of exercise in, but did HORRIBLE on the eating. I was still down 1.4 pounds tho! haha, I just gotta be good all week so I don't put that back on. Back to planning for me, I think this is my first planning day in like 6 days or something.

B- ice tea protien juice, nectarine, two pergoies (they were sitting on the counter! evil!!)
    S- coffee with some milk; yogurt mousse thingy
    L- salad (romain lettuce, shrimp, italian dressing), two pieces whole wheat toast with smoked salmon cream cheese)
    S- celery and peanut butter
    D- dunno yet, might go to the mall and get something HEALTHY in the food court - that could change tho

I already did 80 min on my bike and I am working on my 6 liters of water. I also have a bunch of cleaning (I think!) at the new house and have to go buy some paint!