NSV Wow a Juniors?

• So a friend of mine called me the other day and wanted to meet up with me at a local river to go swimming with our kids. I tried on my old swim suit that I bought 64 pounds ago and that just wasnt going to happen. So off to the store I went. Not only did I buy a cute Tanki but it was a XL in the Juniors department. I felt so good buying it. Then when I got home and tried it on my husband couldnt keep his eyes off me. Just thought I would share my excitement.
  • That's fantastic! I know you will enjoy your swim more than ever!
  • little things like that keep me motivated. GREAT JOB!!!! you deserve a
  • Wow, Congratulations, enjoy the swim suit and the summer. Have fun.
  • That is awsome!!! Congrats!
    Now you can really have some summer fun!
  • That sounds like fun! Enjoy swimming!
  • That's great! I love swimming, but hate being in a swimsuit, I bet you will really enjoy it!!
  • Jtjoray,

Congrats!! I know that feels great! Didn't see you around for a little while. Glad you are keeping at it. WTG!
  • That's awesome!

Kim
  • Sweet!!! nothing better than getting hot looks from your hubby
  • WOW!!! ahh, fitting into the JUnior departments gotta be the greatest feeling ever. Especially a swimsuit. That's awesome!!
  • Quote: That's great! I love swimming, but hate being in a swimsuit

i second that! haha.

Jtjoray~ that's exciting!! way to go!

p.s. love the pics of your kids! they're adorable!
  • That's great! I bet you feel like a million bucks!!
  • That’s awesome, congrats! I bought my first tankini for my vacation last month, it was cute but I nearly lost my bottoms in the waves a few times! Gotta exercise a little extra caution in those two pieces.