Rain Rain Go Away!

• We have had 15 inches of rain in two days. I am so sick of it. Hurricane force winds too! I live in PA not FL damnit! I can't even tell the difference between frustrated and scared anymore as we slowly watch the rivers creep up. This morning we emptied out the basement of a close friend of ours. The river was now only 5 feet from their house!
  • I'll sing it with you, I am in WV and our road was almost unpassable coming home from work tonight and the bottom of our driveway has what was a wet weather stream looking like a creek going across it instead of under it like it's suppossed too.
  • I am in Fl and there aren't any hurricanes and we have had the same thing! Lots of rain and it is so depressing ! My poor kids have wanted to go swimming for the past 3 days and it has just been pouring rain on and off. It seems to be clear this morning but I don't trust it. Hopefully it will clear for the 4th of July! Hope you girls see some sunlight soon too!
  • DC is crazy right now as well! SO much rain, i feel like i am back in the south again. It never rains like this here and its flooding all in the area. The sun is finallu out today however they are still a few showers left!
  • Wish you guys could send your rain my way. Oklahoma is about 15 inches below normal. We are so dry.
  • I thought I told the rain to go away. It finally did but not soon enough.

This is what the Schuylkill River looks like just two blocks away from my house. It usually a little further away than that.