By the 1st of August!

You're on Page 4 of 7
Go to
  • supersize-congrats on the half pound...keep up the good work...

monica-way to go on the 1.5 lbs down...I hope you can reach your goal ..When is the wedding?
  • hello everyone

Donna, the wedding is September the 9th and I would like to lose another 15 pounds before then, I thnk it is doable if I am a very good girl and don't cheat. I just joined a biking challenge so hopefully that will motivate me to exercise so the pounds can melt away. I have a neighborhood potluck today and a family B.B.Q. tomorrow so I will be put to the test, wish me luck!!

I hope everyone has a great week-end!!
  • Good Luck Monica!!!
  • Okay, did anyone watch Monique's Fat Chance tonight? OMG those red dresses were SO kickass! If I could find out where they are sold, I would buy one...or at least a cheap imitation of one! I loved the pagent, it gave me such a boost even though one of my faves didn't make it to the top five. But god, did you see that horrible green dress that the second place woman chose?! I'm sorry but ! Ewww!

Today was a busy, busy day for me. I had to work then I had to drive across town to the only WW meeting that meets on Saturdays so I could use my coupon for free registration (which expired today!), then I had to go to an eye exam at America's Best and guess what? I GOT MY CONTACTS! YAy! They're just the regular ones, I'm going to order color ones after my two week check up. Still haven't decided what color I'm gonna get. I had planned on doing my grocery shopping but Nikki (best friend/ impromptu chaffurer (sp?) wasn't feeling well so she said she will take me tomorrow. I'm trying to get a feel for my contacts. This is the very first time I've ever wore them, I've been in glasses my whole life. So this will be an experience!

Since Mama won't let me drive her car till I get my license, I'm going to have to suffer through these boring meetings at the WW near my house until I learn how to back out and park. I'm slapping myself already. We weigh in there on Thursdays but I'm gonna weigh in myself on Tuesdays cause that's the day they weigh in at the meeting in Hueytown that I WILL go to once I get my license.

Hope everyone's doing okay! For those who haven't, don't forget to join my Labor Day Challenge! Oh yeah, I am TOTALLY pimpin! LOL
  • Another half a pound down.

Donna - Maybe I should find a friend to do that with, cause then I'd think, if I don't exercise today it'll cost me money.

Monica - So how are you doing on the weekend food. I went out of town, so I had bad things, but I only ate a little bit of each meal. My friend said he wished he could eat only a little like me.

Shari - I haven't turned on my tv for days. Have you thought about green contacts. I know a girl that has your coloring and she has naturally green eyes and they look awesome on her. So proud that you joined even though you had to go across town.
  • Chicky ~ Alot of people have suggested green, I'm still so so about it. I want it to be something unusual (like me!) like purple or something. Or I might get a variety. Still thinking about it.
  • I don't rememer that I started this challenge at... 188.4 I think. I am down 4.4 pounds this week and at 182.6 so that is a total of 5.8 pounds and 7.6 more to go to meet my goal of 175!

Sorry I keep forgetting to stop buy, I am will try and remember from now one!
  • WOW! 4.4 pounds in one week! You are doing awesome Courtnie.
  • todays weigh-in I'm down 2.4lbs so now I'm at 160.2..
  • Good job Donna. You're almost to the 150's.
  • Hi girls,

Well I wish I had good news to report like everyone else but unfortunately I mucked up big time over the last three days and I have to report being up 2 pounds. I am not going to beat myself up about it too much though. I have exactly 2 weeks until my dress fittiing and I don't think I will reach my goal weight for this challenge however if I can shed another 6 pounds before the fitting I will be happy with that and I don't think 3 pounds a week is asking too much. So I need to buckle down and get busy.

Donna and Courtnie, congrats on your fantastic losses, keep up the good work. Next week I will be reporting something like that!!!

Supersized and Shari, hope all is going well for both of you.

Will check in again tomorrow, good luck everyone
  • well i made it to the gym tonight...if I can stay on track and exercise I should be able to hit my goal for august 1st
  • Monica - You're probably just bloated from all the food. Hopefully you'l lose it quickly.

Donna - Awesome!

I'm thinking of joining a gym. I'd be nice to have new equipment to workout on. I've been doing really good on the exercise this week. Doing both cardio and strength. I also started tanning.
  • Hey...I'd like to join if it's not too late. How many pounds are we trying to lose by August 1st? I need some kind of challenge to get me going again.
  • Hello girls,

Supersized, boy did you hit the nail on the head about the bloat....I stepped on the scale this morning and I am back down to where I was before the week-end.....pheeeww, there is nothing I hate more then having to re-lose weight I have already struggled to get rid of. So I am once again a happy camper

Jtjoray, Welcome, it is never to late to join in. As for how much to lose we have all set our own individual goals. So set a goal that you think will be attainable (sp?) by Aug.1st. Good luck, hope you stick around

dgpeddles, way to go, keep up the good work, it will be nice to have someone reach goal.

As for me, I had a good eating day yesterday however I just can't seem to get myself on that bike......I am not sure what it is going to take!

I will be back tomorrow, hope everyone has a fantasic day.