Land O Lakes Carb Free whipped cream

• just wanted to let you ladies know that land o lakes has made a carb free whipped cream in a can. it is so yummy. I get mine at walmart, but I am sure that they have them anywhere.
  • I buy this too and put it on my carb-free jello or on raspberries or strawberries and it is really yummy.
  • I can't wait to find that!! Thanks for the heads up!!
  • another really yummy thing I do is I love having the atkins shake for dinner and i will put it in a glass and spray that whipped topping on and it is oh so yummy and if i want something a little heavier, i will put the shake in a blender and add a tray of ice and a very small amount of splenda, not even a packet full and blend that and put that whipped topping and OMG it is oh so yummy.
  • Sounds like a nice option when i'm not in the mood to make my own (or out of the chargers)

I have an iSi whip cream maker. You just put 1 C heavy cream in (and I add a little splenda and vanilla {or coconut or banna or...} flavor to it) stick on the little charger tube and there you go. Fresh LC whipped cream.

This is what it looks like...
  • That's a cool looking object! I bet that comes in handy a LOT in making whipped topping. Sure beats bringing out the hand mixer to make it!
  • Hey that is pretty cool, where would you go about buying one from?
  • It IS handy! Especially since I don't have a hand mixer! I have a 500 lb Kitchenaid mixer. I hate clutter, so it goes under the cabinet after use - so it doesn't come out for just whipped cream. LOL (OK, so it's not 500 lbs - but if you've ever lifted one, you know what I mean!)

I did a web search and ordered mine from the place that had the best price (remember to include shipping before you make the final decision). iSi whip cream (or whipped) is a good search string. They have different styles of canisters. This one was less expensive and it has fewer parts.

I ordered my refill N2O chargers off eBay (search string - iSi charger). Looks like they have some iSi whip cream makers there too (search string - iSi whip cream). Make sure you don't get the soda one by mistake!

The have something listed as a charger cracker - no clue what it is, but everything you need should already come with the original device. You don't need to buy this 'cracker' whatever it is.

Also, I do not recommend the half pint - 1 pint is a good size. I've never had the whipped cream go bad in it.