lightning... makes you appreciate 3FC

• I tried early this morning to log into 3FC.. but was unable to... I tried and tried but knew something was wrong with the site and not my computer as I could open up other sites.

I took a shower and tried again.
    I ate breakfast and tried again.
    One last attempt before heading out the door.

I was so happy upon my return from work to see that 3FC was back up and running.
    Suddenly I was able to see how lost I would be without all of you.

Suzanne! Thanks for the explanation about what happened. I was feeling withdrawl pains!
  • I was doing the same. Riding my exercise bike and trying to come here and I was like AAAAHHHHH why isn't it loading! haha but then it was working when I got to work! phew
  • Same here...I seen that 3FC was down and was soo bummed! Glad we're back though!
  • Me too........... Kept trying and trying and when I finally got on it was a big relief.
  • I've only been here like what, a month? Not even that maybe a week shy of a month. Still I have to say this is the most visited site in my lineup all these three weeks. I (sneakily ) read it at work, I read it at home and I read it whenever I'm tempted to order Chinese. Hehe. Still, I have to say, I appreciate all your comments and advice. I'm still trying to get my calories under control but with your help, I'm sure I'll succeed. I love you 3FC!!! and to everyone!
  • LOL yah I had to go to work without 3FC <G> - NOT easy!
  • Yeah, I usually log on and post when I finish my exercise in the morning (anal I know, but I like the accountability and I love being finished with my exercise bright and early). It messed up my schedule as well as made me realize how addicted I am to the site. Misti if you're on a forum page, at the top of the forum in purple is a short explanation. For some reason it doesn't show up on the main index page or if you're clicking the new post tab.
  • LOL thanks Tammy... I found it and edited that comment out of my post... but you were too quick for me.