My shopping trip.....

• Hey all...

Well..yesterday i went shopping for some Country Fest clothes..lol. I did ok...i tried on some cami's and tanks and just couldn't bring myself to buy them...my arms looked horrible.....I did however buy all capped sleeve shirts...which is something I never would have done....my arms still need a lot of work...but I felt ok in the shirts I bought. Better news yet..I got three pairs of shorts...all size 10....i don't think I've ever been a size 10!!!

I took some pictures of myself for my website...my husband now refuses to take pics of me ...lol...he's always like you look fine...you don't need pictures to prove it..lol. So....I got creative and took mirror pictures...hence they are totally crappy.....like very crappy. A few of them do show my legs though...I'm really proud of them.....hopefully someday I can be proud of my stomach and arms too..uggghhh.

We are off to the fest on Thurs. morning....I will get some "normal pictures" there and replace these crappy ones.....

Ok...hope everyone is well..talk to you soon...

Luv,
    LIv
  • oh..p.s:....it's the last three pic's under "progress pics".....man..I just looked at them again...they are poor quality..LOL..sorry
  • Wow! You look fabulous! Very inspiring. I just posted about shopping a minute ago, too.
  • I just looked at your website, can I tell you that you are looking awesome. Congrats on the size 10. You are such an inspiration.

Trish
  • That is great!! I'd LOVE to be in a size 10, I've never been one either. Have a great time at the country fest!!
  • oh my word!! you are so skinny! okay..the camera blocks your face.. .but the rest of the picture is AMAZING!

Have a fun time... the weather is supposed to be perfect here in wi this weekend.

btw... one of your before pictures (by the christmas tree.. looks exactly like me right now!)

Dana
  • Wow, Liv! Looking good! I'm really looking forward to seeing pics from your festival.
  • AMAZING progress! You are stunning! I love seeing progress pictures because it stirs my resolve to continue on. Have fun at the music festival. Will there be more table dancing? And yes, we want lots of pics from there!
  • You look so itty bitty! Have fun!
  • Oh my gosh ... you look great! What awesome progress you have made! A size 10 ... wowie! CONGRATS!!!
  • Size 10 - whoohooooooo! I'm so excited for you. You look great!

~Dee
  • Quote: You look so itty bitty!
    Awesome ... that's got to be the most coveted compliment on 3FC!
  • size 10!

I hope you don't mind me saying I'm jealous of your arms!! You look great!

Have a great time at the country fest!