Cannot BELIEVE I am posting this!!

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • Wow, Misti! You look like you've lost a lot more than 1/3 of you!! What a huge difference!

You're well on your way, chickie!
  • Misti,

You look wonderful dahling! Keep up the good work! I am so proud of you!
  • What a huge difference. You are looking great!
  • Thanks everyone! I could not have done it without YOU!!!
  • Wow! What a difference! You can really see it everywhere, but especially in "the twins" !! You should feel very proud of yourself...
  • You are looking even more gorgeous than you already were! Isn't it great to see yourself shrink? Its like this guy at work, he is the "incredibly shrinking man"! He eats healthy and exercises. I am like DUH get on the WL train, it works for everybody else, this could be you! Somehow I just can't catch that stupid train! I'm getting close though! lolllllllllllll.

Anyways. Sorry for rambling on for days. lol Great job!
  • WOW! WOW! WOW!
    You really look GREAT! You are doing a wonderful job!!
    Congrats!
  • You look Amazing. healthy glowing. Keep it up.
  • Holy WOW! What a difference 40 pounds makes! (as if we didn't know that already ) You're doing awesome, Misti. Keep a-walking
  • Fabulous!! Keep on trucking!
  • WooHoo!!!! I'm so glad you posted these!! You are looking FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
  • Thanks! LOL I admit I am having second thoughts about the "wisdom" of having posted them... they are soooooooooooo embarrassing! But at least I am among people who understand.
  • Wow, you look amazing.
    You are always so inspiring, thanks so much for sharing the pics.
    It is very motivating to see someones success.
  • WOw misti!!! I can't believe what a difference 40 pounds makes!!! Great job!!!! Keep up the hard work!
  • Girl, you are melting away. You look great!