Broke into the 150's....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey all....

Friday is my official weight watchers weigh-in day....and I just weighed in at 159.5........I'm in the 150's...finally.......!!!!! Granted..I barely made it in...but none the less...I made it. I seriously don't remember the last time I was in the 150's..it's been forever!!! I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the great support and encouragement...you guys are great!!!! 100 pounds lost...here I come!!!!!!

Luv,
    Olivia
  • That's awesome Olivia. You should be incredibly proud of your accomplishment. You have done such a great job.
  • I have looked at your pics posted on your website... and you are doing a wonderful job!!! You look beautiful! I hope that you feel as good as you look, and that you are finding the rewards of your new body to be endless. Congratulations!!!
  • Wow!
    You amazing woman you!

I'm so proud, and so happy for you, and so jealous!!!!

xoxox

Linda
  • That's fantastic, welcome to the 150s
  • Congrats!!
  • Great job Liv - I'm so proud of you! Looks like we got ourselves a race to the 100 pound mark. Don't you just love a race where there are no losers?

~Dee
  • Wow! You've done an amazing job!
  • Congratulations!

I can't imagine how that must feel. I'm sure you're on Cloud 9!
  • That's fantastic. You should be so proud of yourself. And 100 pounds lost is soooooo close.
  • Thank you soooooooooooooo much everyone.....you ALL made my day even better. I am feeling really good right now....so good that I WILL buy some sleeveless shirts on Monday when I go shopping...LOL. Yep...Dee...I'm all up for a very friendly race to the 100 pounds gone mark
    I must admit though...I'm a little scared about our Country Fest Vacation next week. I've already planned some healthy foods to bring with....and I'm going to try and walk around the campgrounds....(I'm going to really miss doing my Firm workouts)....I guess the part that scares me is the alcohol. Country Fest might as well be called Alcohol Fest..uggghh. I think I'm going to indulge a little...but I'm also bringing a case of bottled water...and I'll drink lots of that too.

Ok..I better run....thank you soooooooo much again everyone...you are all soooo great...you really know how to make a gal feel awesome.

Luv,
    Liv
  • try making a rule of 1 or 2 bottles of water for every alcoholic drink - that should slow it down!

And - wow - the 150's seems soooo far away right now - Congratulations!!!!
  • congrats
    way to go!!!

Trish
  • Congratulations

I'm doing a happy dance for you
  • Thanks terrific! WOo HOo!
    Enjoy your Country Fest! (is that the one in Cadot?)