Attitude

• Attitude is Everything *******

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head.

"Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head.

"Hmmm,” she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head.

"Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had a fun, fun day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head.

"YEAH!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"

Attitude is everything

Life is a coin, You can spend it any way you wish, but you can only spend it once.
  • That is so true! Totally awesome story. Agreed stongly. Thanks for posting that!

• Yeah, rite...

Let's enjoy life in whatever way you like...

No matter how you look like...

cheers,
    norma
    http://aguafresca.healthifica.com
  • Thank you so much for posting that, it's absolutely true. Attitude IS everything.

Unfortunately I tend to forget, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.

Thanks again, that was great!
  • You are right! LOL I often get told that my positive attitude is helping me in my weight loss. Well that is true.. it IS... but wow, it sure doesn't always come easy! <G> I have to WORK at it and tell myself to STOP the whining.
  • haha that was a brilliant wee tale! i love it! i also totally agree, attitude is everything! xx
  • This is so true, attitude is the key to everything. Thank you for posting.