14 day induction over 11 pounds lost

• Well my 14 day induction ended on Sunday and I feel and look better than I have in a long time. I am now in my size 14's and I actually went swimsuit shopping on Friday . I will be vacationing in 3 weeks and I need a new suit. This is the first time in a long time that I will not be too embarrassed to wear a swimsuit. I will actually wait until a few days before because who knows how much weight I will lose in 3 weeks. I was wondering, how much average weight did you guys lose after the 2 week induction? I lost 6 lbs the first week and 5 lbs the second, I just can't imagine that it would stay like this. Should I prepare for any stalls yet? How long have some of you stayed on induction?

Again, this woe is agreeing with me. I even got some recipes off this site and made a few quiches this weekend. Hopefully I'll be to goal by my anniversary in Sept.

SIO
  • Great going!! Keep up the great work!
  • Congrats!!!

Keep up the good work!!! You're doing great!!!

I've basically stayed at Induction level carbs (20-25) since beginning Atkins. I've never gotten bored with the foods & have found some terrific recipes!

All the best to you!!

Kim
  • WTG on the weight loss. Not everyone stalls after the first 2 weeks. You can keep going on induction and not stall for quite a while. And remember the measurements because if you "stall" on the scale, it doesn't mean that you've "stalled" in losing inches. Keep up the great work!!
  • Great job. I stayed on induction for 3 or 4 months and then went up to 25 carbs which is where I still am today. I lost 12 lbs. in first 2 weeks and then an average of 2 lbs. a week for most weeks thereafter. I had 3 -4 week stalls after 30 lbs. lost, after 60 lbs. lost and 5 lbs. before goal. Good luck with your continued weight loss.