I need an intervention LOL

• Someone PLEASE move the bathroom scale out of the downstairs bathroom. Everytime I pee I weigh myself... and that, my friends... it NOT a good idea LOL. My husband says he's going to throw it out the window. I need to put it in the closet and only weigh myself on my official weigh days (Mondays)
  • LOL i used to do that!!! Just hide your scale. I used to weigh myself BEFORE and AFTER i would pee lol.. i was goin nuts. Put it away and only use it when you are going to officially weigh yourself! lol
  • I don't even own a scale.. thats how nuts they made me before. I go into medical once every week or so to weigh myself. DH thinks I should break down and buy one but I think he's insane.
  • Hahaha, my mom and fiance had a scale intervention several months back. It's addicting and a hard habit to break...put it away if you really don't want to do it, and otherwise, just realize the more you do it, the more and more you'll do it!
  • I don't own one, I know that I would probably go mental with it! The only time I ever weigh myself is when I go to my parents (about once a week), so the rest of th time I don't worry about it.
  • I'm lucky, at the moment I live in a shared house, so I keep my scale in my bedroom, but weighing myself on this carpet is so inaccurate, I know it would be silly to weigh myself in here. Living three flights of stairs away from the bathroom means I only weigh in once a week. When I stay with my mum, I weigh myself everytime I pee too... I'm going to have to have a scale intervention when I move into my new place in a couple of weeks! It's too addictive!
  • I used to be a shocker! Weighing myself every time I went into the bathroom when i went home over the summer. It was alright when I was living on campus because I didnt have one and the only time i could weigh myself was when I went to the gym.

When I moved into my own house I delibrately didnt buy scales for about 6 months by which time the habit was nicely broken. I currently have a set sitting next to my vanity and I'll only jump on them once or twice a week. (If I feel the urge to do any more than that I'll lock them away in the cupboard lol)

Livi