Venting...

• Good Morning !

You know one of those days when you wake up, and you get the feeling that this will be one of the hard ones, one of those days that we get once in a while, where everything seems harder and things just donīt work out ?

Well, today is it for me, nothing is coming together at work, Iīm totally frustrated with my love life, and I feel completely stuck... I went to the kitchen here at work to get some water, and had to really control my urge to binge, as this was in the past my way out of this small anxiety attack... so instead, I came here and vented this out... I feel better !

Well guys, thanks for listening ... and sorry about this, usually Iīm a very upbeat person!
  • CAROL~That's what we're here for~vent away!!!
    I'm glad you came here instead of sabotaging yourself~WTG!!!
    I hope the rest of your day gets better!
  • Good for you for controlling your urge to binge.
    I certainly hope your day gets better.
    Always feel free to come here and vent. I often times come here, even if I don't post the reading at least gets my mind off any cravings that I might have or if I'm having one of those days.

Don't give up, you can do this. You'v done so well already.
  • You are already making it a good day! You came here instead of binging! WTG, and what a good idea
  • congrats on avoiding that binge! I know how hard it can be sometimes, to turn away from the food for comfort. Just goes to show you have the strength to handle whatever comes your way.
  • Hi girls ! Thanks so much for all the support, I can´t find the right words to tell you how much it helped !

Well, the end of the day is approaching for me here in Madrid, and I have survived, binge free ! ieiii !!

Thanks again !! really !
  • Wooohoooo!!!! Good Job!!!!