Hello... I'm new here

• Hello Everyone, my name is Mindy and as you can see I'm new here. I have about 130 lbs to lose and well I have started and currently I'm down 10 lbs. I have no children but want to be in good health when my husband and I decide to have them. So, I'm here for tips, support and to try and bond with others who are going through the same thing that I am. Thanks to everyone
    -Mindy

• I'm sure that you'll find everyone as helpful, supportive and entertaining as I have! I'm glad you decided to join in.
  • Quote: So, I'm here for tips, support and to try and bond with others who are going through the same thing that I am.

Mindy

You've come to the right place...I'm so happy you have found us
    You will find all that you're looking for, and even more.

You can find friends....even a family here...a family of people who truly understand you, with whom you can share ALL your ups and downs and hopes and dreams

Welcome!

Linda
  • I have about 125 to lose. I am hoping this is the time it gets done (I know it will be a process with ups and down and will be a bit slow); so I am really hoping that when I hit a negative point I can get over it and keeping moving in the right direction. I have decided that I will not allow a negative turn keep me down or detour me as it has in the past.

I am thinkin 10 pounds a month as a goal. With atleast 1,000 of exercise a month.
  • Welcome. You won't find a more supportive bunch than these people here. It's a lovely place to be, with lots of understanding.
  • Welcome 125less!

Great to have you, too!

Linda
  • Glad to have you both here! This is an awesome group ... lots of help and support can be found amongst all these wonderful people!
  • hi and welcome to the happiest place on earth!
  • Welcome to both of you! Great to have you both here.
  • Thanks everyone I'm looking forward to getting to know you gys and getting some great support and advice. Thanks
  • Welcome, welcome. It's great to see new people joining in!

~Dee
  • I have been off the site for two days, and it is great to see to the newbies. Mindy and 125 less!