New & Miserable

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I was trying to find a website that had support for the L.A. Weight Loss program and I came across this site. I am glad that I found this forum of many different varietys of people coming together for support. This is exactly what I need! I just wanted to let you know that I love people and I am very friendly and compassionate. I used to be thin (135#) and because of several different reasons, I am at the highest weight in my life. I really need support so thanks in advance for that.

• You certainly have found the right place
    Post often so we can get to know you better, OK?

Welcome to our family!

Linda
  • We've all been "new" before and most of us have been "miserable" as well. Keep coming here and hopefully you'll find the inspiration to forge on.

DNR
  • Welcome ~ this is a wonderful place ~ the most supportive caring people!! Look forward to getting to know you.
  • Welcome - looking forward to getting to know you.
  • to the board! Lots of wonderful people here and amazing support. Post often so we can get to know you. We won't bite.
  • Welcome!
  • G'day

Be miserable no longer, we're all here to cheer you up!!!
  • Welcome to you. So glad you have decided to join us.
  • Welcome to the party! I'm glad that you chose to join in.
  • GLAD YOU'RE HERE!!!
  • Welcome and you will find tons of support here! i look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you.
  • Miserable and here?
    Congratulations - you're in the right place - be sure to read all the success threads!

Sue
  • I look forward to reading your posts. This is a great forum to post in.
  • Welcome