fitTV

• I love fit tv! especiall all stars workout where you can do a different workout everyday. sharon manns is my second favorite. and I love carribean workouts when then do yoga

They have it on satelite television, not sure about cable but it saves you money on dvds/videos and it's fun to flick to it during commercials to get a workout in. they also have good shows like ship in and shape up, and living fresh, and house calls where they talk about good nutrition and stuff and how they help people loose weight. it gives you great advice.

anyway check your guide to see if you have it. if you have direct TV. it's on channel 368
  • I have it here on analog cable! I agree, it's awesome! I like that I can just switch it on during my son's naptime and do whatever workout they happen to be doing at the time. I get really bored if I don't change things up so it's fun!
  • I also have it on digital cable here! I agree it is a great channel! I love the idea of doing yoga one day, some aerobics the next, maybe watching something on nutrition. It is great!
  • Oh, I REALLY wish I had it! Enjoy it, ladies!