wednesday planning thread

• B - 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1 tortilla factory whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 turkey/chicken sausage, spinach leaves

S - 1.5 cups strawberries

S - netura cinnamon and ginger yogurt

L - big salad, 3 cups spinach, 2 oz grilled chicken (no skin), 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 1/4 cup mixed nuts, grape tomatoes, carrots, orange pepper strips, 2 tbs fat free dressing

S - tall non fat sugar free latte, biscotti

S - mango

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper strips)

D - Trader Joe's Indian Fare Bengali lentils over 1 cup brown rice, added 2 oz grilled chicken (no skin) and some spinach leaves
  • hmm maybe if i post here i might not feel the urge to binge tomorrow...

B- High bran + semi-skimmed milk
    S- Apple
    L-Cooplands Soup
    S-Porridge
    D- WW vegetable curry
    S- Sainsburies dried blueberries (handful) + dried apricots
  • One more Time!!!!

B-all Bran low fat milk
    s-raisins<<<adding a snack bar
    L-soup, peaches, wheat thins
    s-snack bar
    D-Not sure
    s-protein shake
    walking 2miles
    weights
  • Quote: hmm maybe if i post here i might not feel the urge to binge tomorrow...

B- High bran + semi-skimmed milk
    S- Apple
    L-Cooplands Soup
    S-Porridge
    D- WW vegetable curry
    S- Sainsburies dried blueberries (handful) + dried apricots
    Good job Leah Glad you joined us...By the way my name is Leigh to.......lol
  • Planning for tomorrow already is hard but I have to do it now. I am going to the Vancouver Aquarium tomorrow (as long as it is not raining when I wake up) so my day will look something like this:

I am going to get up at 5:40 just as I do every morning. I will have a fruit source bar to give me a bit of energy and then I will get on my exercise bike for 1 hour - while riding I will drink 1 liter of water.

Before I head to the ferry I will have another snack of a bit of yogurt and mix some cereal or some sort in with it.

While on the ferry I am sure I will have breakfast with the gang, I will eat the best that I can! Maybe just some eggs and toast or something. But I really can't say.

Lunch will be... whatever I can find I guess. I don't remember they being anything super healthy around there, but I will do my best.

Dinner probably on the ride back from the ferry, again I will do my best.

I am not going to freak out about eating tomorrow - even tho I should becuase I have been eating bad for a few days (but hey, this is only my second time in my life that I will go there, and I ABSOLUTLY love these kind of places). I will stay away from fries tho. A burger I can deal with, just no more damn fries! I will be doing TONS of walking around the Aquarium not to mention we are taking 2 little kids, (6 and 3) and my 10 year old sister is there - and none of them have ever been. So I am sure we will do 2 or 3 laps around the place haha.

I will try and drink 2 liters of water, I don't want to drink my typical 6 as I will be running to the washroom all the time. And I am not worried about exercise as I get my 1 hour on the bike and all the time walking.

So here is to a non-rainy day tomorrow! If it is raining I will change my plans and re-post! I have a picture from last september (the first time I ever went there) sitting on my desk of me and my boyfriend, I look SOOO fat there. Even tho I have only lost about 20 pounds since then (although it could be more because I hadn't weighed myself for a while when that pic was taken) - I want to get a new one tomorrow and compare!

Sorry for the long post, hope everyone has a great day tomorrow!

• Update!! I was married for 13 years to my DH on 5/22/06 not yesterday...Its sad when we both forget.....lol
  • so not going to the Aquarium today, doing tha tomorrow so I have a change of plans!

S- fruit source bar
    S- protein juice
    B- yogurt, 1 piece whole wheat toast, raspberry jam
    S- peanuts
    L- lean cusine thingy
    S- smoked oysters and rice crackers
    D- no idea

work on 6 liters of water today
    and already did 1 hour on the bike