Question about the referral rewards coupon?

• Hi all,

I searched the forum and came up empty handed and need some help.

I just joined on May 10th and I'm enjoying the program alot. I have a girlfriend who would also like to join in a different location and I want to send her the $50 referral reward coupon. I'd ask at my center but they are closed today for the holiday Monday...

I think I'm supposed to fill out the back but I don't have my Account Number, etc. And does a manager have to authorize it?

Thanks for your help!

Jennie
  • I can't help. My cousin referred me. She never got her $50. Even though I nagged.
  • That's crappy. Thank you for letting me know - I'll keep a close eye on it then and ask at my center when I weigh in tomorrow I guess.
  • My inlaws have referred 10 people from their sunday school class alone and received a $100 credit for EACH referral--they haven't had to pay for any of their supplements and a lot of their bars. They even got $50 in credit for us and we are in different towns, different centers. I HATE that every center is so different and they can't all follow the same rule book.
  • ours doesnt even have a referral program, I never heard of it...
  • My SIL referred me - she got a $50 credit, and I got $50 off my total program....yippeee, only 6 billion dollars - instead of 5

-S
  • LOL sznn. It's true no center is alike. I didn't like that girl who was at my center when I started. It's completely different now. Thank goodness!!
  • Any friends and family that I refer get in for 1/2 off the program, but I do not get the 50 bucks. Still though, I would rather see those who want to lose the weight be able to get in and afford it.
  • When I signed up I used my neice's name and she got a 50 store credit and I got 50 of my program!