Monday planning thread!

• B - 1/2 cup egg beaters, 1 tortilla factory whole wheat tortilla, 1/2 cup salsa, 1/2 turkey/chicken sausage, spinach leaves

S - I haven't been to the grocery store yet, but it will be whatever fresh berries are on sale. I'm hoping for some nice blackberries.

L - Big salad. 3 cups spinach leaves, 2 oz grilled chicken (no skin), carrots, orange peppers, grape tomatoes, 1/4 cup mixed nuts, 1/4 cup dried cranberries, 2 tbs lite dressing

S - la netura yogurt - cinnamon and ginger

S - either an orange or chopped watermelon (still have to go to the store this afternoon, but this snack will be some sort of fruit)

S - cut up veggies (baby carrots, grape tomatoes, sugar snap peas, yellow pepper strips)

D - need to finish up that dozen eggs, so 3 egg omelette (extra Omega 3), 2 oz shrimp, onions, garlic, sun dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spinach, topped with salsa
  • My exercise plan for tomorrow is 1 mile run; weights; 1 mile run

I made it to the grocer today after my long run and a shower, and my lunch will be the same basically all week: turkey and swiss on 12 grain bread and baked cheetoes

Breakfast: Kashi Go Lean Crunch; 1/2 banana; skim milk
    Lunch: see above
    Snack: yogurt
    Dinner: 3/4 c rice; beef veggie soup
    Snack: Light Blue Bell ice cream
  • I've already had a nice wee muffin that my husband brought me so I'll have my shake soon... It's a holiday here so meal times are up to me

Shake of soy milk, psyllium, egg white and berries

Snack-mackerel and veggies

Dinner- turkey breast and veggies

other snacks will be- steel cut oats, yogurt and fruit, celery, carrots, allbran and soy milk, pineapple

I feel like just working my legs today ... really working! And I'll get some cardio in ... how about 40 minutes?

Ooops, I forgot my 2 litres of water, 4 cups of green tea and 2 cups of camomile tea.
  • Happy Monday all!!
    I am beat from my weekend. We (me and hubby) had a nice bike ride yesterday we went almost 300miles. I got to look at my fitday there must be something in there for riding a motorcycle...I feel like I have had a big workout today....lol

Today
    B-none
    s-none
    L-soup, wheat thins, peaches
    s-raisins, snack bar
    D- pork tenderloin,and some kind of veggs.

Walk 2 miles
    wieghts