Everyone Weigh In 05/20/06

• Everyone is welcome to join this 3FC's general weigh in thread. Just jump in whenever your official weigh in day rolls around.

My apologies to Tealeaf (Annie), but I hadn't seen the thread posted yet and thought you might be having computer problems.

Me: 191, down 2 pounds from last week. Kinda. See, I weighed in at 191 last Saturday, then at 193 last Sunday (too much sodium). So I waited until this week to make the loss official.

Just one more pound to go and I've lost 75 pounds (75% loss goal) . 2 pounds from now, I'll be in the 180's.
  • I'm still at 189 as of yesterday. No change this week. I've just started eating more protein in an effort to get going with my weight loss again. It's been so slooooow the last few months.
  • 248 as of today.....down 4lbs from last week.....things have changed though.....I'm back from my surgery and I am on the meds that my body needs. Yeah Me!!
  • EDIT: I'm 207.5 as of 05/22
  • I was looking for this thread!

I weighed in at 254...down 4lbs from last week.
  • My Friday's weigh In
    Note: I was almost getting sad here. I had came in here a few times Friday to look every where to see if this thread will be exsisting anymore, I even used the search thing. I was wondering what area it was going to fall under.

I am glad to see it back.

My Friday weigh in was no gain or lose. I still stay on 216 however it's that time of week as well. Everything seems to stall for THAT!!!!.

Hope the best for the rest and everybody finds this thread!!!!

• Down to 170 - boy, losing weight takes a loooooong time!
  • Quote: Note: I was almost getting sad here. I had came in here a few times Friday to look every where to see if this thread will be exsisting anymore, I even used the search thing. I was wondering what area it was going to fall under.

Me too. We should try to keep it up near the top of the board for the next day or so - to help others find it. I'm still wondering what happened to Annie / Tealeaf
  • Hi Girls!

Annie's thread got moved when the success stories forum changed. They stuck it in the support groups forum, but I don't think anyone found it. We should figure out how to get all of us in one place again! I missed this thread.

I'm down another pound this week to 158 (still have "I'm dating a new boy" loss of appetite thing going )

cheers!
    paula
  • I'm at 203.5, down two pounds this week. ONEderland is so close I can taste it!
  • Quote: Note: I was almost getting sad here. I had came in here a few times Friday to look every where to see if this thread will be exsisting anymore, I even used the search thing. I was wondering what area it was going to fall under.

My Friday weigh in was no gain or lose. I still stay on 216 however it's that time of week as well. Everything seems to stall for THAT!!!!.

Hi FeistyRoo,

If you're looking for Tealeaf's Friday weigh in thread - I found it here:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show....php?p=1270500
  • Well, I started working out on Tuesday and the gym's scale said I was up to 294.5...I wanted to cry.

I weighed-in at the gym yesterday evening and...287.5!!! SEVEN pounds in five days! Hoorah! I am going to go by the gym's scale since the one at home isn't the most accurate thing, apparently.
  • Everyone looking to post their weekly weight-loss should head over to Support Forum . Support Groups > weekly weigh in (the thread leader is Tealeaf with her kitty avatar).

Please consider this thread closed.
  • Closed and unstuck, Lisa!