Glory's very long weight loss journey

You're on Page 9 of 13
Go to
  • Wow, you are truly inspirational! Congrats!
  • Wow, what a lovely story. Love the idea of a tattoo!!
  • You make me want to keep going...thank you! Love the tattoo...
  • Thank you very much for all the detail.

Very, very practical advice. I love what you say about eating all the fruits and veggies you want. I have always thought that was true and seemed to loose weight if I ddn't count them.

I have only been doing well for 3 weeks but I have been saying I think the thing that has made the difference is having oatmeal, flax and a banana for breakfast each day. More energy and less naps. It's the only consistant thing I've done different this time and I'm not going nutso! So when I read your superfoods list and thought, how cool cause that is sort of what i've been eating!!

Liz
  • Congrats!!!

Quote: This time, I concentrated on long term maintenance from from day 1.
    This is particularly awesome.
  • So glad this is up again! One of the best posts I have read here.
  • What a great post! So inspiring. I completely understand slow weight loss.
  • Your story is truly amazing and you are so inspirational. Thank you so much
  • You are so inspiring, i love to eat fruits and vegies too, but i fear that if i eat too much then im going to gain more weight . lmy logic is really messed up, but after reading this, im definetly going to stick to a diet that just lets me loose 1-2 pounds a week, and in a year ill have lost all my weight, instead of eating unhealthy for a year and then having more extra useless baggage. thanks a million ~
  • Thank you for being detailed.
    CONGRATS on your success!!!!
  • Wonderful story! Very inspiring. Thank you so much. I laughed that you put sugar on bread...that's funny, but sad! still funny. sorry..

we are a society of sugar fiends. I went vegan for a period in my life. I also swore off sugary processed junk. I honestly did not eat junk food. Didn't really care for it. Then something happened. I snapped at work one day. I think I ate 5 nuddy buddy snacks in a row (chocolate peanutbutter wafers). That was it for me.

Thanks for sharing about the raising your calories to lose weight part. So many of us are so afraid to do that. Even though we are told time and time again to do so!
  • thank you very much for sharing your journey -- very inspirational!
  • Very cool. Consider me inspired!
  • thankyou for all your advice you look amazing btw
  • This is very inspirational.