Hi I'm new here. Pics attached. Lost total 70 and still going..

You're on Page 2 of 4
Go to
  • you look great! i can see the difference very easily. good job ::
  • wow you look so good !
  • Wow, you look GREAT! You also look so much more happy!
    Congratulations, keep up the good work!
  • CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have done so good for yourself and you are very pretty!
  • Aww Thank you all!!

I'm excited about losing weight & I hope to reach my weight goal 150 pounds by end of July for my boyfriend's sister's wedding. *cross my fingers* We’ll see.

Stay healthy!
  • You look fantastic!
  • You are absolutly stunning!
    Thanks so much for sharing the pics. I love to see everyone's success.
    Keep up the good work.

Leec
  • CONGRATS to you!!
  • BEAUTIFUL...Just BEAUTIFUL!!! You are adorable. Your face is just glowing. Good luck with your goal!! You can do it!!
  • thank y'all for your kind words!

• I see some of you have lost lots of weight! HOw do you do it? I am new here and need some advice. When I see the big number that I am faced with it seems impossible!
  • Hi Shanonbug

Believe me, many of us here understand what you mean about seeing the big number to lose and feeling overwhelmed! BUT just start with smaller mini-goals if that helps. My weight loss ticker is set in 10 pound mini-goals and I "redecorate" at every ten pound loss.

Also, there are many "ways" to go about it but basically what it involves is just eat healthfully and exercise! Whether you prefer to go on some type of weight loss "program" -- or just use your own system as I do -- you will find lots of support and encouragement here, as well as practical advice and challenges.

I try not to focus too much on how much weight I still have to lose but on the 41 pounds I have already lost. Otherwise it could be discouraging. And share your mini victories as you go along... there are many here who love hearing your successes and even picking you back up again in your moments of failure.

Join in anywhere! Let me encourage you especially to become involved in some of the challenges. They are a great source of support.
  • Quote: I see some of you have lost lots of weight! HOw do you do it? I am new here and need some advice. When I see the big number that I am faced with it seems impossible!

Hi Shanonbug!

First of all, Welcome!!

How I do it? Well, I limit my calories around 600 to 800 & exercise at least 30-40 minutes everyday. I walk my puppy Firefox everyday. Last year, I followed a strict diet, but right now I just watch my eating habits and limit my calories around 600-800.

This site is perfect for you. It has almost everything that you'll need. I suggest you to visit different topics etc. You may find something will be useful for you.

I wish you a good luck! And don't give up!
  • Wow, that is REALLY low calories! Great if it works for you... but shanonbug you don't HAVE to go that low. At my doctor's advice I eat around 1800 and am losing weight at a steady rate. Let me recommend you get your doctor's advice too.
  • Thank you for the help! I think I will try a challenge and I look forward to losing weight!